Look at the Animals Mafia [SCUM Win!]

incidentally i’d do that as town

:mulch:

The other time I played this setup the snake was scum, and there were two scum.

They got me mislynched the next day. I’m terrible with 10 minute game days.

i just dont want to be another drugged lulu this game. thats my responsibility to urist

jesus is that epic mafia

chat mafia is an entirely different ball game altogether

i cant work well in f2f mafia i have shifty mislynch-baity body language

Discord.

since when did discord exist a few years ago

or am i growing old

A few years ago? The other game I played was in early June, I think.

umm what? didnt you say you play the previous iteration a few years ago??

maybe im sleepy and really brain malfunctioning

i’m going to bed now peace out

I know I didn’t say that. I don’t know what gave you that impression.

This meta thing is gonna have to wait til tonight or tomorrow morning. I looked at 2 games on MU, Greek Mythology and Zombie Uprising, the former ended at mylo (so not sure if the bot would lock votes in that case) and the latter ended at lylo but it looks like the bot messed up or something so not sure if it can be trusted. Neither had the ‘votes are locked’ msg that was in the game MS linked. But I think I have to look at more games.

f2f is amazing, even though I get lynched so often for being quiet. I wish I got to play it more often.

I get mislynched for being slow in chat mafia (no face to face element). I think too much, I guess. I tried making up for that by being more decisive and shouty. That seemed to work in the skype text mafia games I played with other MSers a few years ago. Being shouty got me mislynched in the discord LATA game I played.

Mafiascum had a huge shoutiness problem last time I checked. I think Fate started doing it, then other people thought it was cool and the meta eventually shifted to a bunch of people shouting LOL THIS GUY HE SCUM over and over. Pretty lame. I’m not surprised you were lynched for it elsewhere. :stuck_out_tongue:

You’d have to be godly enough to change my role PM in order to lynch me as scum in this game.

I occasionally contemplate the possibility that you’re godly (and extremely evil) scum, but I can’t really believe it.

I have no trouble at all believing MS’s play is within his scum range.

Not fate’s sort of shoutiness. I gave reasons, I just didn’t write walls because holy shit 10 minutes.

And, as it happens I was correct! I had my vote on one scum at the start of day 2 and before the 10 minutes were done, I had my vote on the other scum. I take some comfort i that.

So don’t underestimate you is what you’re saying :stuck_out_tongue:

If you’re scum, yeah. Fool me once, deal with deep suspicion forever after (or at least until I finally feel good that I can discern the difference in your alignment-play).