Lights Out: Dr. McNinja Army of One - Mafia Win

Though worst case it should b fine? Like I think we win from there after seeing if that doesn’t just end it

VOTE: Strike: Tier

I can’t imagine his answers change my mind about who I should shoot. And this is only because I think we need to close the loop here.

I don’t think Nanook and Dan are the Team together, so I guess this resolves itself okay anyway.

Zzzz another game becomes rely on CK/Elli for the carry

Also, I’ll be out the rest of the night. I’ll check back in tomorrow.

I tried. And then StarV shot me.

Also, I never close the loop as Scum here. That would just be idiotic. I would have shot a Town outside the loop.

Well, maybe I should have explained myself better. I didn’t like you Scum Reading me over very limited content that I didn’t think was particularly alignment indicative (from me) when there were certainly people that had acted in a Scummier way. And also when you didn’t seem to disagree about my basic (gut) reads. On top of the fact that you had been vague about why you disagreed with me.

Anyway, I’m out.

BUT THEN SOMEONE WOULD DEFLECT YOU

RUdPyQP

2 Likes

Andrés seems town to me.

we should make another 3 person closed loop and select one person to live.

I nom eli for it

I actually kinda like Andres a bit more, though the “I totally never do this as scum guys” is pretty meh.

I guess that leaves me at Dan/one of the idiots. Comfortable we can survive that.

also if I’m understanding things right, game is completely over right now if 2 of Nanook/Me/Elli/Chess are scum?

so doing a another 3-man closed loop is just correct and selecting the towniest person of the 4 of us to live. (instead of say, doing nothing and having scum get a NK.)

Blech. I’m not confident in my reads this game. If they’re right this is a really weird way for the day to have gone and basically relies on the scum team not understanding the setup even a little. And if they’re wrong it means at least one of Elli/ck/star is scum, which is…bad.

Bah. Gonna have to actually think about this game tomorrow.

State of the Game 1.3

Almost before it began, the battle was nearly over, with only eight figures standing, Franz Raynor, the actual (OG) Dr. McNinja, and six clones. Daytrader McNinja threw a scalpel at the clone known as Dark McNinja at nearly the same time that Dark threw his at Dirk McNinja. Dirk probably would have been able to stop the projectile flying at him, but he was too busy throwing his at Bob. Bob (who had gone into this knowing he wasn’t going to survive; no clone named “Bob” ever even had a chance) shrugged and lol-chucked his own scalpel up in the air on a trajectory with Daytrader’s head.

The four scalpels found their marks almost simultaneously, and there was glorious red ink spillage everywhere, so much that it overflowed the borders of the comic. Dark, Dirk, Bob, and Daytrader collapsed to the ground, gasping their last.

The clone who thought of himself as the Paranoid One turned to the Doc McStuffinsNinja clone and cried “It was you all along??” Which was when Franz stepped up behind Doc McStuffinsNinja with a length of wire and garroted him. The Paranoid One looked at Franz and cried “It was you all alo–” But it’s dreadfully difficult to talk with a samurai sword sticking out of your mouth. The original Dr. McNinja pulled the sword free and the Paranoid One dropped to the ground, his last suspicions unuttered.

Dr. McNinja and Franz Raynor looked around at the carnage they had wrought, then assumed fighting stances, for now that the clones were destroyed, they were free to murder each other without further interference!

But…that’s a story for another day.

Congratulations to chesskid3 and Ellibereth for a rather handy total mafia victory.

(Just to lay it out, the four town deaths of DS, StarV, Andresvmb, and Tier would occur before any other possible deaths do, at which point mafia will equal town and win. Any shots aimed at scum at this point will resolve after the first four, and be too late, and any save shots aimed at the four town already in jeopardy will be countered by the mafia shots.)

This is the second time I’ve run this setup and I changed one element that made the first run feel town-sided, and that change may have made the setup a bit scum-sided this time around, so I will post some ruminations when I have a bit more time.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

It’s not scum-sided don’t worry. The stomp this game has a lot of meta context.