Lights Out: Dr. McNinja Army of One - Mafia Win

Lolol my math is so bad I thought we still had 5 after the deaths :woman_shrugging:

Shouldā€™ve saved star

i mean this was matroshka where peopleā€™s top two were SS.

1 Like

our super strategic mafia topic: Lights Out: Dr. McNinja Army of One - Ellibereth/chesskid3

time to go read the flavor

also in addition to this, setups that favor scum 60/40 or 65/35 are probably better here anyways.

Fucking told you guys

you also told everyone star was scum :stuck_out_tongue:

Nah I just hipfired

:thinking:

I mean hipfiring loses this for town and sheeping me probably wins it for town 70 of the time % so just need improve above that. :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean it was still a hip fire with how little had been said til that point

:man_shrugging:

reading off of one post is doable for some people so etc.

but yeah, yolo shooting is just mathematically ng for this setup.

cough Tier cough

Iā€™m just glad we never have to hear the phrase TTT from StarV ever again

i mean one counterexample doesnā€™t make it not true usually but I think chess and I are both committed to powerwolfing in general in the future

meta is trash

but thereā€™s academic research that says otherwise :thinking:

RELEASE IT

this one isnā€™t about meta but has results on post density/word count: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1811.07851.pdf
same techniques extend trivially to specific players with large enough sample size with almost certainly stronger results.

Without hipfiring maybe we have enough time to figure this out. I couldā€™ve been talked into Elli given another 12-18 hours I think. With hipfiring (and you donā€™t get to say ā€œI TOLD YOU SOā€ if you hipfired at the wrong fucking person), this probably just wasnā€™t gonna happen for town.