Bird Flavoured Mafia

Also you seem to be very knowledgeable of my PoE.
Do you know who wasn’t in my PoE but was going to be?

Didn’t you literally just tell Jake that you were confident that Jake and Eli were not mafia? That reads to me as taking Eli out of your POE.

No?
I said that Eli isn’t mafia in a world with you.

On this site, he used to essentially throw as Scum all the time - not try particularly hard, never commit to anything, avoid giving reads out completely, that sort of thing. Then Chess and Elli decided to power wolf one game (and they won by a mile), and ever since then it’s not all that clear to me that Elli plays Scum in a defined way - I judge him almost exclusively on his final reads or pushes, and how they contrast with my worldview.

I’ll try and find the game I’m talking about.

This is the game that changed how Elli approaches games as Scum on this site. So it’s definitely useful for what to look for.

1 Like

I think Seth is wrong about basically everything this game, but there’s something very familiar about his overconfidence.

I mean hahahaha I love this. This is so completely obvious and useless that it cracks me up.

Literally every single player can say this about themselves and it be completely meaningless.

attention all townies.

please make yourself look more townie.

please.

I am still not finding any reasons to actively protect any of you.

1 Like

my head hurting, dry throat pings are that seth and elli are both acting waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay different than I’m used to.

this could be scum theater, or it could be one of them actively trying to sabotage the other.

but the fact that no other town has even pointed this out makes me feel even more glarbolongiouslyful.

So what do you want to do here? I don’t know that I would lynch Seth before lynching Elli, but it’s not the worst idea either haha

the only other things that I can think of regarding seth/elli:

-they are actually masons and are doing weird towntheatering. if you’re fucking masons, tell us now for my sanity.
-they have roles that require roleplaying. our two flips so far and my own rolecard make me think this is highly unlikely.

going to make a preemptive call that neither of the above are remotely true.

1 Like

If I had a double lynch ability.
It’d be on Grandpa and Elli because I both can’t be town or Jake fooled us all!

Are you sure he will obviously self-resolve? I’m not so sure, but I do concede that he can makes mistakes. Like I’ve already said, he’s not completely fool-proof.

How much leeway would you afford him then?

Yeah no way. This game was advertised as a simple set-up. I doubt there’s some weird mechanic they are trying to hide with theater.

Meh I need to think.

UNVOTE

VOTE: Elli

Did you wait for me to remove my vote to do this?