I’ll update this topic with more information over the next few days. In the interim feel free to ask any questions!
- Video Mafia league that’s streamed on Twitch.
- Regular Season: Oct 5 to Nov 11. Playoffs (Top 13): Nov 12 to Nov 18.
- 30-35 players from various communities, $2000 prize pool
- Each game lasts around 45 minutes.
- Games on Wednesday (1), Saturday (2), Sunday (2). Starts 8 pm EST. You have to play 2 games a week.
- Need to be 18 or older to play.
Full informational brochure on the League: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Rzhl-zB8VD-L564wmQ2pJXjfMob_z7HP/view
The setup’s fairly intricate and I’d be happy to talk about it here. In the process of sketching up a blurb on it to make it easier to understand for people from forum mafia. Make sure to read all the roles! They do different things than what you might expect.
If you’re at all interested in playing please let me know!
Even if you’re not playing I hope you guys tune in to watch because I’ll be playing and making a fool of myself. I played in a practice session last week…let’s just say my forum skillset wasn’t at all transferable.
I’ve talked a bunch with the founders of Liars Club and we may collaborate more in the future. They’re both lovely people who share our goal of growing mafia’s popularity and they’re going to put on a great show.