LAPD Mafia OVER

@Nanook StarV giving the PRs the middle finger.

I didnā€™t consent to fast nights, because I didnā€™t like the post. For all StarV knew, I was reading the thread for scumhunting.

1 Like

I think Star is saying that he took a submitted action as consent by a PR

There was 0 forewarning that me sending in an action counted as consent for fast nights.

1 Like

Someone put me in the dead thread so I can release it por favor

Eh, can see both sides, would tend towards saying assumed consent for speed nights is fine if a PR submits without a request for longer nights

I mean, if a VT posted notes in ther role PM, I can easily say that they wanted shorter nights because they submitted a message to me as the mod. That is pretty much your argument.

The long night wouldnā€™t have saved anyone who is complaining about the night speed unless they happened to be online when I was ready to open the thread, town were just vote heavy all game and so was scum.

Itā€™s not the same thing jake, pretty clearly different lol.

How so? VT didnā€™t say they didnā€™t want short nights and neither did the PR.

VT doesnā€™t have to submit anything for night to move, active PR does :woman_shrugging:

This is some quality shit right here.

ā€œHere, have some fakeclaims!ā€

SERIAL KILLER

The set up has been added to the OP, for anyone wondering, the flavor was actually Lucifer (posted LAPD because only Lucifer knows that heā€™s not a human - Mod is a bastard :confused:).

How did you guys like the set up? I think with the modifiers, it can definitely play as an open set up because the two ā€œ3rd partiesā€ kind of turn into lynchers who want to kill each other.

1 Like

But we are looking at the case where VT does submit personal notes. Stop derailing.

I think itā€™s a pointless and irrelevant argument tbh :woman_shrugging:

I liked this game but I like it 69 times more now

I totally like the part where i wasnā€™t warned at all that not telling you that I want long nights meant that I automatigally got short nights, while only VTs had to tell you they wanted short nights.

Itā€™s pointless because you know you canā€™t win.

If you donā€™t get lynched and you have 3 days to post, are you upset about this?

Can you restate your question?