LAPD Mafia OVER

It’s pointless because it’s not going to change anything :woman_shrugging:

wait so why did the mafia think i was fakeclaiming

Love that show its getting one more season right?

Yeah it’s getting a final season I think, the Netflix season reportedly pulled pretty well

1 Like

If you had 3 days to post, would you still be upset that the night was fast?

Yes, because I actually was planning to re-read the game.

you cannot re-read 500 posts in 72 hours?

And also work and interact with the thread and be expected to defend myself from lynching, as well.

I’m homeless, so I didn’t know that’s something that needed to be taken into consideration for 5 minutes of reading.

Considering that I get on usually duing the busiest time of the thread and I only get one day off, you can see the issue. Reading duing the day is needlessly harder than reading at night. You don’t re-watch a debate you’re having with someone while having the debate, you wait until after the fact or during a break in the debate to re-watch.

Fair enough

Didn’t follow the game much but, honestly, that mason claim outted the scum IMHO. Claiming that only in LyLo is bad.

Sorry I wasn’t really playing. Thought each phase took a day in real time to change, and I’ve had to go to work.

The masons “confirmed” themselves by not hammering someone when Andres voted them.

Honestly just scum fucking with us.

Fwiw we weren’t just fucking around for no reason, given the closed setup and star’s propensity for fucky roles, I was legitimately worried about a vengeful shot or something like that that would fuck us over if we outed with the quick hammer. There’s also that I know andres was waiting with an unvote, so it makes it a risk too.

But yeah, open setup (or star sending us the roles like he was supposed to—can’t blame him too much tho I forgot that was a thing until I read dead chat lolol), we probably don’t play it as cautiously. We definitely don’t slow roll the twilight, at the very least.

You’re right in that I did have an Unvote.

I asked you to comment on that like multiple times. And yet you were nowhere to be found. Hindsight is great, but not participating at a key moment did us in.

Yeah, I knew you wouldn’t do that without sitting there with an unvote ready lol

Orchestrating quicklynch at lylo is not as easy as you guys think, just look, andres voted m2 and unvoted 2 times. We just didnt want to fuck up hard if he did unvote before one of us voted

VT’s should have been needed to send a confirmation for accelerated nights tbh, that way we cant angleshoot if someone is vt or not. I mean we didn’t (at least i didn’t, idk if nanook was checking it), but yeah

1 Like

Rip, I missed the mafia won party