Kebap Mafia - Endgame

you were the one who said they were non-factors physically, not me. I think that statement is really false.

Also, Denise lost all her premerge challenges due to absolutely no fault of her own.

I actually think the edit for Denise this season is pretty telling though, players in that bracket of likeable, but not strategic or physically dominant tend to not get shown unless they win, because they are boring.

Did not count anything pre-merge.

The Jeremy moment is probably my fav Denise moment.

This is a friendly game and if isn’t for death, StarV would recieve a warning.
Next day I will start giving personal warnings at first and do punishment at second breaks of rule, please do not test this

StarV (8): Phraze, DS, Andresvmb, GoalkeeperBoss, JakeTheWolfie, DoggoPlays, StarV, Srceenplay
JakeTheWolfie (3): Urist, Ellibereth, sunbell
Phraze (1): Seththeking

Not Voting (1): MetalSonic
A majority has been reached! @StarV was lynched. His role was:

Welcome, StarV, you are:
https://i.sozcu.com.tr/wp-content/uploads/2019/11/18/iecrop/lahmacun_1_1_1574079575-400x400.jpg
Lahmacun
Non-Consecutive Commuter
You get eaten by being a roll and because of this, you can prevent actions on yourself very well. However, you can’t always stay being a roll because you have to reload the salad in yourself.

You may pick to roll yourself up to be immune to every action but you can’t do this the next night.

You win when all members of the Italian Food Mafia are dead

Night 2 has started!
24 hours until night ends. Please send in your actions if you have any.
@Phraze
@Srceenplay
@sunbell
@MetalSonic
@GoalkeeperBoss
@DoggoPlays
@Ellibereth
@Seththeking
@Urist
@JakeTheWolfie
@DS
@Andresvmb

2 Likes

I might not be around but last time you can send actions is 10 minutes before SoD and SoD is 2020-05-14T01:00:00Z, if you send actions in last 10 minutes I won’t accept it.

The night will definitely get longer because it is 4 AM for me and I’m not planning to stay up until that time. Please make sure you send in your actions until 10 minutes before designated EoD because they will be locked at that moment.

There were deaths tonight!

Welcome, Andresvmb, you are:
https://www.tekinusta.com/content/userfiles/ListItem/big/urfa-kebap-yapilirken-dikkat-edilmesi-gerekenler-nelerdir-127o6.jpg
Urfa Kebap
Town Lover Mason Double Day Anonymous Message Inventor
You are one of the most popular dish along with your town partner, DS. You guys are very similar and no one has agreed the difference between you both. You want people to spread the fact that what makes you guys different but even you can’t really tell what it is really. Is it not being spicy?

You and Adana shares a 24/7 private mason chat and if one of you dies, you will both die. Each day, at any time you want, you may target 2 different players and secretly give them a message that they can then send to another player anonymously. You can not use your action on your mason partner.

Welcome, DS, you are:

https://im.haberturk.com/2020/03/06/ver1583929984/2605657_810x458.jpg
Adana Kebap
Town Lover Mason Rolestopper
You are one of the most popular dish along with your town partner, Andresvmb. And you guys are very similar. Because you are spicy, you make people go to toilet and vulnerable to actions.

You and Urfa shares a 24/7 private mason chat and If one of you dies, you will both die.
Each night you may target a player and make them unable to be targeted by any non-directkill actions on that night.
You can not use this action on your mason partner.

Day 3 has started!
72 hours until day ends.

@Phraze
@Srceenplay
@sunbell
@MetalSonic
@GoalkeeperBoss
@DoggoPlays
@Ellibereth
@Seththeking
@Urist
@JakeTheWolfie

With 10 players alive, majority is 6.

Game ON!

Not Voting (10): Phraze, Srceenplay, sunbell, MetalSonic, GoalkeeperBoss, DoggoPlays, Ellibereth, Seththeking, Urist, JakeTheWolfie

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 2000000000 hours unless flagged)

Not just masons but lovers. Tough life. They were pretty stacked too.

VOTE: JakeTheWolfie

Not sure why his wagon got derailed twice in a row.

I believe that if town loses control of the voting process, we have lost the game, excellent vig shot on Night 1 notwithstanding.

With that said, a policy lynch on a player with a fake cop check as a punitive measure for incorrect fake guilties is not necessarily unethical in the grand scheme of things.

The trend of town self-voting/hammering is disturbing, though. It’s like a virus took over Mafia451 after I left. SELFVOTE-20. Or something.

VOTE: Ellibereth