Kebap Mafia - Endgame

I think that player type may be the best suited to win survivor, if we look at how many players won this way… Usually depicted as goats through the edit. Which makes it very underwhelming for me, because you watch all season to follow the players who are playing the game (well or not), then at the end, you find out that the person who was spectating wins.

Even in death, I spam post like no other @Urist

1 Like

VOTE: Starv

1 Like

I’ve already self-hammered

Nice town spew though.

StarV is now a L+1

one in that unbreakable 3 is solidly with Denise, another in that three started wanting to keep Denise around because she was no longer purely a Hyena, and Denise’s move against Sandra built up her relationship with Kim, which got her this far.

The idea that idols must be saved down the road is also kinda false. Playing an idol correctly in the mid merge probably paints a target on your back even more than playing one correctly in the pre merge. Her mid-merge alliance DID have an idol already, and Michele fucked the alliance over anyway by voting out Tyson (and Jeremy screwed the alliance too).

There has been so many shifts this season that I doubt Denise’s idol would have been saved to this point anyway, and I think her playing it in the merge just actually hurts her more than having it gone and letting her play possum.

this conversation could be moved to another thread

Bro, Denise is a challenge beast, she is nothing like Michele in the physical game.

Didn’t want shenanigans

I don’t even understand how she won once, she seems so unlikeable.
But I guess the two she was up against were no prize ponies

take ur unsavory opinions and yeet out of the twilight then

:cry:

1 Like

I mean, the entire Philippines cast was pretty meh…

1 Like

There is nothing unlikable about Denise at all.

Uhm… Michele won 6 challenges Reward + Immunity on Kaoh Rong, Denise won 3 on Philipines (including multi-player rewards post-merge)

This season is 2 immunities for Denise, 1 for Michele

can we stay on topic for the people that have to catch up

2 Likes

I dunno… whatever your opinion on Abi is, the way Denise ripped into her at tribal like she wasn’t even there was reprehensible.

you were the one who said they were non-factors physically, not me. I think that statement is really false.

Also, Denise lost all her premerge challenges due to absolutely no fault of her own.

I actually think the edit for Denise this season is pretty telling though, players in that bracket of likeable, but not strategic or physically dominant tend to not get shown unless they win, because they are boring.