Kebap Mafia - Endgame

That said, as the flow of meta goes, the more standard something becomes the more it’ll be punished when scum does it and then it’ll be less standard, and the cycle continues.

It’s a bit annoying that town would self-vote so far, and these have been PRs. Gambits seem to be the norm here, apparently. Maybe Jake is town? A mason flipped some kind of messenger, looks kinda like a counter to Elli’s announcer thing. So…

VOTE: Ellibereth

Why the vote on Jake? Thoughts on the flips?

Both these questions kinda :gigathonk:

2 Likes

VOTE: Jake

Can we make this day quick please? Yesterday was brutal. Let’s just get a Jake flip and move on.

So it doesn’t matter what I flip, you just want me dead?

Thanks for confirming that you can read, at least in that way you’re a bit better than StarV.

So you’ve degraded me from player to policy lynch.

VOTE: Elli

Sorry, I wasn’t being #friendly.

At this point, I think that it’s extremely detrimental to town to keep both yourself and Ellibereth alive for another day. It’s going to have to be resolved sooner rather than later, and lylo will be upon us soon enough, I feel.

You have fakeclaimed a scum role, under the guise that you were trying to avoid a nk (as VT??) while you were already under heavy suspicion and a major wagon at the end of day one. The motivation does not line up, you were never going to be nightkilled while under such heavy suspicion so why claim a role like that? And then try to out the vig when you KNOW they never shot at you! THEN you retracted the claim when the vig never outted themselves! It’s absolutely ludicrous that you haven’t been lynched yet, and I think a large part of that is StarV’s fault for being such a distraction yesterday. I’m looking forward to a quick day where we just lynch the guy who has been acting pro-scum all game.

If Elli gets lynched here I hope everyone on the wagon has a good excuse as to why they voted there instead of on Jake, because if Elli flips town that’s where we’ll be looking next.

VOTE: jake

If Elli is town, then we lose 4 town in a row, unless a mafia gets NK’d or lynched tommorow.

fwiw
self voting isn’t #friendly imo

The core reason you’re lynching me is because Elli told you to.

sure, if that is what gets you to sleep at night, whatever.
If you are actually town then please consider not fakeclaiming next time.

1 Like

@DoggoPlays @sunbell please just vote for Jake, there’s no need to draw this out needlessly.

If you’re actually town then don’t mindlessly follow what Elli says is mafia.

k

k