Kebap Mafia - Dead Thread

And also note that even after the tremendous amount of crap that he created, Jake was also close to getting Lynched anyway, which certainly saves him short term. What does he do? Clog the thread with nonsense. I’m sorry, but I will NOT sit here and take blame for horrible play by others. I am more than happy to recognize when I make mistakes and I do this all the time. This is not on me.

1 Like

SmartSelect_20200514-161842_Chrome
StarV (8): Phraze, DS, Andresvmb, GoalkeeperBoss, JakeTheWolfie, DoggoPlays, StarV, Srceenplay

SmartSelect_20200514-161854_Chrome

You’re just being obnoxious now for no good reason. Keep siding with game throwing Town. If that’s what you want to do, that’s great.

Friendly reminder that friendly rules apply in the dead chat as well.

Aren’t clowns friendly?

They eat kids

1 Like

@Andresvmb

No point in talking to a brick wall

I don’t really understand you guys. I made a play in attempt to draw the KP onto a commuter, which I was fairly confident would work if I hit scum, obviously I didn’t care about missing because then I just rescind and I still have an Elli difference check read to fallback on.

I think the big problem with my play was that I didn’t properly assess the player list. If there were less new players and more veterans, it would have easily been an ok play, because I never get lynched there or for the rest of the game for that matter. The fact that I get lynched after drawing the entire day 1 wagon onto me is actually ridiculous, because the odds of the exact same wagon miraculously hitting mafia when it originally hit town is very low.

Also, your argument that I messed up your game is ridiculous, Andres claiming messed up your game because he didn’t have to, he could draw suspicion onto me, he can town tell very well AND he had an Elli read to fallback on. Like, the fact that you claimed super masons is actually the bad play.

So yeah, I’m aware the play didn’t work, but I don’t agree it was universally bad (given I could have prevented KP if I was right). The fact that the player list doesn’t respect read accuracy and the Elli difference check is the main problem with this game. It should have been sorted out on D1.

@Andresvmb I’m sorry for the way it played out, but if you read above, I’m sure you can imagine a situation where it works out a lot better (even if I go on a townie).

Like, I get being angry about a missed gambit, but at a certain point, you have to put your head back on straight.

It is on you for not evaluating Elli for 2 days straight though. I kept saying all day, let’s make this Jake vs Elli

Honestly, I’ve never seen a couple of masons be so salty over a bad play that they made.

we didn’t make a play. You did. Elli was my top suspect going into d2. You did that Star.

I am taking my own advice

Look, I recognize why you did what you did. Would I have done the same? No. I don’t think it was like completely insane. All I’m saying is that it backfired. And you have to own the downside. You would be celebrating and acting like a genius if I was Scum. And it would be totally warranted and I would acknowledge the riskiness and pure boldness of the play. But you missed. So you get to own the downside here. Sure if the playlist was different or if the circumstances were different maybe we would have ended TR each other. But that’s not what ended up happening. So you have to own the downside. That’s my biggest issue here. The actual gambit was yours. I didn’t do anything outside of screwing up D1. So I shouldn’t have to own the consequences of a decision I didn’t make. That’s just not fair.

And look eventually the thread of us talking might get released (between DS and I) and what you’ll see is that we discussed the voters on your wagon, and I specifically mentioned how your point was valid. But I am not to blame for the unintended consequences of a gambit I didn’t make. That’s not how this works. You made a call, and it went wrong. And Town suffered. You have to own that.

Yeah, I knew you were town reading me and voting anyway. Mason chat is cancer

If it had been up to me, we would have Lynched Jake and quickly figured out Elli was Scum and Lynched there. And we probably move onto Urist or one of the other players that is clearly very suspicious here. But we never got the chance. And I’m sorry but I can’t take blame for that.