Kebap Mafia - Dead Thread

Welcome, dead players. This will probably be revealed at the end no matter what.

DEATH

Lol

3 Likes

At least this thread isn’t #friendly right?

I’m ready for a post-game without introspection and it’s maintained that doing anything people don’t agree with even as town automatically justifies a lynch

1 Like

It is #friendly

I don’t understand how I got lynched by the same group of people who lynched you!

1 Like

I mean I was soooo scummy

that’s the thing about andres he’s actually one of the most stubborn people in the world so if you want to win him over you have to #apologize

I thought you had an off chance of being lone wolf because of your provolone comment :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

:man_shrugging: I like provolone what can I say

I think this game has made me want to claim PR more frequently.

Well… Fake claim as it were.

Also, there seem to be a lot of players who don’t respect meta and read accuracy… Which is interesting, serious contrast from mafia451 a year ago.

Provolone is pretty good tbh

1 Like

I think this might be the first time I’ve seen a game elli was alive through D2 and didn’t have his push listened to, regardless of his alignment

I think if anyone was masons with DS other than Andres, the game would have taken a different turn. He’s very stuck on this idea of voting with DS and DS is very stuck on the idea of not considering success rate.

What’s the reveal?

What do we do here?

Chat!