Kebap Mafia - Dead Thread

Especially if Elli is scum because I was pressuring him both days

Sorry just realized I forgot you

Jesus fucking christ what’s up with townies hammering themselves this game

Literally most suicidal game I’ve ever seen

Hahahaha Jake was Town? Okay Elli will die tomorrow if we haven’t lost already.

1 Like

I mean this is a ridiculous take.

1 Like

Faking a red check on Town and outting Masons certainly increases the odds that Town lose here. It’s unbelievable to me that you would argue otherwise.

1 Like

If it’s used against Town it’s always destructive. I mean Jake was going to get lynched and we would have sorted Elli quickly until that happened. Instead we lost a whole day and 3 Town. What’s difficult to understand?

1 Like

I’m not stuck on anything. You completely screwed up. Own it. Like why are you switching responsibility of your screw up to the people you ended up targeting? I find this outrageous.

1 Like

Being part of a wrong lynch as Town doesn’t mean you get to target me with a fake red check and pretend it’s my fault all of a sudden I was extremely skeptical of you. Ridiculous.

1 Like

This is the pot calling the kettle black.

1 Like

I get that you’re frustrated about how this game is playing out. But there’s a difference about maintaining a wrong read really to the point where it costs the game (which I’ve done and recognized), and being on the other side of a fake red check and deriving a simple conclusion from that. You should be able to recognize the difference. The second is a high risk play with great reward when used accurately, and clearly catastrophic when it’s used on the wrong person. I don’t think the way you’re evaluating this game is fair at all.

1 Like

StarV reevaluated. You did not.

If anything as he said he wagon did clear him

You’re wrong.

1 Like

You clearly didn’t even read what I posted so why am I bothering with this?

1 Like

Also hahaha StarV doesn’t have a choice but to re-evaluate after he outs Masons. That’s the easiest conclusion on the planet - if he doesn’t change his mind at that stage then he’s Scum (or acting pro-Scum). Again, this is not a fair take.

1 Like

:man_shrugging:

gamethrowing

1 Like

I mean I’m annoyed that you would even imply this is anything similar to that other game where I clearly screwed up. I think it’s unreal that a high risk play employed by a Town member doesn’t get questioned nearly to the same degree than the people that it impacts. Sure, I made a mistake D1. I’m not responsible for derailing D2. That honor goes to StarV alone. If he so happily provides cover for Scum to lynch him even after I expressed a tremendous amount of reticence as the target, then that tells you all you need to know.

1 Like