Interview Series Suggestions and Discussion

One more thing:

Suggestions for interviewees that would be new to most of us (whether from being from a different time or community) would be especially nice!

Do you think Adamas would agree to be interviewed?

pyx :smile: he is very much from a different time and place.
His belief that you should never ‘claim’ in mafia is old school mafia that would be worth talking about.

1 Like

claiming is scummy

love it

Not scummy. It is not in the ‘spirit’ of the game and you must have played badly to need to claim to save yourself.

I see what you mean. He values dayplay over relying on roles. I can understand that.

Yes, of course there can be a big reveal toward the end, but you should not count on the specials and should not give anything away until it is to late for scum.

I have always played the opposite way, if there are specials in the game they should try and give town the information as soon as possible. But then I think specials often over value themselves.
Many special roles are more of a hinderance than a help to town.

The no claim thing is super old school. Then came 2010 on MS.net which became soft and fakeclaims galore.

I understand that pyx is very old school and that is why I would be interested in an interview with him.
I think the idea of inteviews is to give different perspectives on the game and a historical perspective is as legitament as the newbies.

1 Like