HSWW MAFIA OVER

SET UP IS OPEN, PLEASE READ

Welcome to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.

Over the next few game days, you will experience a groundhog day type phenomenon, each day you will wake up as year 1 students at the school where you will be sorted into your houses. Unfortunately, somehow you’ve all forgotten the houses assigned to your fellow comrades.

At the start of day, each student will receive a note indicating:

Better be… Grinfindor!
You might belong in Hufflepuff…
I sense wisdom… Ravenclaw!
SLYTHERIN!

Town: 9
Mafia: 3

Up until a Slytherin has been TK’d via vote, the sorting hat will assign 2 players to Slytherin house, these players form the mafia team for that day. All other students will also be assigned to houses by the sorting hat.

Once the school has achieved a successful TK on house Slytherin, the sorting hat will only re-assign players from the other houses at night, all Slytherin players will remain in their house.

Win condition:

1. Students will win if the house which they were last in upon leaving the game is victorious. Hufflepuff, Grinffindor and Ravenclaw all win if all Slytherin players and the sorting hat is eliminated.
    If the sorting hat is eliminated, all students will remain in their current houses for the remainder of the game.

2. Every student also has an alternate victory condition: If a student has the correct outcome (TK the opposite faction) a total of 3 times throughout the game, they will exit the game with a victory. If this student is the last Slytherin player, Slytherin will win as a team.

Additional Role information:
At the start of year 1, the sorting hat must confirm 1 student’s house via the moderator.

At the start of year 2, the sorting hat will give out a 1-shot expulsion ability that will allow a player to expel a student from the school. This ability may be given to any player including the sorting hat themselves. The ability MUST be used in the first 12 hours of year 2. A majority TK cannot be reached before the use of this ability on year 2. Expelling a player does not count toward the first TK against Slytherin. The expel action is taken publicly.

At the start of year 3, the sorting hat may replace 1 actor (player) with another actor (player). The sorting hat is responsible for finding the replacement player.

At the start of year 4, the sorting hat must choose 1 student from Hogwarts to be immune from TK as they compete for the triwizard cup.

At the start of year 5, the sorting hat exits the game with a victory.

SLYTHERIN KP:
Each night, after being assigned to Slytherin, the newly assigned students must perform a night kill action.

Roles will go out shortly.

Everyone is either a student or the sorting hat. Only the sorting hat will receive a role PM.

The sorting hat has been assigned, please read the above post about the set up and like this post once you are ready to start the day.

Day 1 will start once this post has been unanimously liked by all players in the game

@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@GTacc
@JakeTheWolfie
@Kiymali_Pide
@M2H
@Nanook
@Srceenplay
@UFOFever
@Urist

12 Likes

Will be sending out information shortly…

Chapter 1

As the final member to be inducted into their house, UFO_Fever steps up onto the stand and sits in the chair next to the headmaster.

Dumbledore dwarfed the young lad, only 11 years of age, as he slowly walked up to his left side to lay the sorting hat onto his head.

UFO_Fever seems nervous as the sorting hat begins to ponder his fate…

Hmmm… I see a brilliant mind, no doubt about that… But what other skills do you possess? Not overly pompus or proud are we? Hmmm… I see talent, maybe not the raw power of Slytherin, but where to put you? You could be wise like… … RAVENCLAW!

You all errupt into cheers, and the professors let off a light clap. Dumbledore gives off a smile as he removes the hat from UFO_Fever’s head, he seems… Relieved, and suddenly overtaken by excitement as he rushes over to join his house. They all congratulate him and offer taps on his head, he swore one of the fifth years nearly broke his back with a welcoming slap of approval.

Dumbledore takes the stand once more at the head of the great hall as he declares:

“Let the feast… Begin!”

Year 1 Begins

I will not address any questions in the thread, if you have questions to direct my way, please send them privately. This is an open set up, so there should be no hidden information, but I don’t want to give easy TMI or Angleshooting opportunities.

@Andresvmb
@chesskid3
@Duskfall98
@Ellibereth
@GTacc
@JakeTheWolfie
@Kiymali_Pide
@M2H
@Nanook
@Srceenplay
@UFOFever
@Urist

12 alives, takes 7 to tk.

Placeholder

This joke is old.

in keeping with the spirit of my new town meta, i will not be trying this game.

1 Like

ping me if you want to talk about something not game related

1 Like

VOTE: Nanook
Reasoning should be obvious

VOTE: M2H

I’m gonna tank my rank so your meta can stop stank, thank.

Yeah, Nanook is pretty much lockscum at this point.

i mean considering the fact that I didn’t read my role PM I actually have no idea what alignment I am your vote may or may not be a good decision. another point of consideration might be that this isn’t a ranked game so you actually aren’t tanking anything.

Everyone claim houses.
Griffindor

This seems very pointless. From what I gathered, the sorting hat will just shuffle us around our houses (even after a slytherin is executed, although it shuffles around the 3 town houses)

Just do it pls

We should claim houses every day, see if a pattern emerges

1 Like

Also Griffindor

I mean, sorting hat could just tell the mod to rand it, or for them to rand it themselves.