Grey Flag Nightless

@sabie12 @DoggoPlays @JakeTheWolfie are you around?

That’s why I said it was a crazy theory and I wasn’t putting much stock into it

I’m around I just don’t know what the answer is. This has been a weird game.

Can’t decide between Andres and srceen I think they both have a chance of being scummy. I think andres is more likely to be scum at this point for the push on banana and the erika situation. This has been a weird game but I tried my best and that’s all I can do. Unless someone makes some kind of miraculous argument against it I guess I’m going to vote there.
VOTE: andres

I feel like you gave a diplomatic answer without a lot of actual content, but I also don’t want to be wrong about you.

VOTE: andres

Well at least I wasn’t wrong.

So you were the Scummy Scum? I never know how to read your frustration/anger posts.

I figured I only had to really focus on Srceen who was most obvious Scum to me.

Anyway good job Scum Team.

There’s been a lot of bad games for Town lately.

yeah people are just banishing randoms for no real reason. kiymali in the Totally Normal Game, banana here.

naz was banished because all 4 town were voting in different places, which is ridiculous.

banana self-hammering is terrible for town as well obviously.

are people just burnt out? i know i am, this summer’s been tough.

1 Like

I firmly think that banana was not voted out at random without reason

I thought naz was Town and was voting for Scum. I can’t say I take a lot of responsibility for that one hahaha

But yeah I mean Banana was siding with Srceen which was bad and then they self-hammered.

What is it with me being SR so consistently lately as Town? I don’t get it.

was more a commentary on the town playing poorly as a whole. letting someone get executed with 2 votes when there are 6 alive is just
 meh.

VOTE: Srceenplay

low effort vote

Yeah no agreed. I think we need to make an effort to organize a slightly bigger game (11+) with not too many complicated mechanics and maybe you’ll get a more decent effort?

Votecount as of post #356

Andresvmb (3): Srceenplay, sabie12, DoggoPlays
Srceenplay (1): Andresvmb

Not Voting (1): JakeTheWolfie

Andres was town, screen/doggo/erika was the team and they win, gg

Ime more mechanics usually means more engagement due to people figuring out mechanics