Grey Flag Nightless

was more a commentary on the town playing poorly as a whole. letting someone get executed with 2 votes when there are 6 alive is just… meh.

VOTE: Srceenplay

low effort vote

Yeah no agreed. I think we need to make an effort to organize a slightly bigger game (11+) with not too many complicated mechanics and maybe you’ll get a more decent effort?

Votecount as of post #356

Andresvmb (3): Srceenplay, sabie12, DoggoPlays
Srceenplay (1): Andresvmb

Not Voting (1): JakeTheWolfie

Andres was town, screen/doggo/erika was the team and they win, gg

Ime more mechanics usually means more engagement due to people figuring out mechanics

Also our postgame policy:

Just not overly Complicated!

2 Likes

that game had almost 1300 posts sooooo

And it was literally unwinnable for Town, despite every Town voting correctly every time. Go figure!

I mean outside of the Colors Game, Town have lost 4 straight.

one town killed themselves on purpose and another never showed up and was effectively modkilled, pretty sure that’s why it was unwinnable.

1 Like

WHATEVER URIST

3 Likes

I had a hard time deciding and I’m going through a lot of IRL stress but I know ATE is banned here so like I had to just keep moving forward sorry for picking losing the game.

1 Like

That’s supposed to say picking wrong and losing the game

Nah it’s alright. I’m sorry to hear about your RL stress - that’s never fun.

I should have done a better job radiating Towniness.

I’m trying to do 2 jobs at the same time because I’m in the process of transferring to a new job at work so it’s super crazy. I didnt wanna blow myself up or anything I figured I’d at least kind of try to play.
Blame nanook for convincing me to play :stuck_out_tongue:haha jk jk thanks for inviting me nanook!

2 Likes

saying that the game is causing you stress is bad. saying you are stressed irl is fine.

saying you’re going to blow yourself up due to the game is banned

1 Like

Ohhh okay I misunderstood that. Like I thought I wasnt allowed to be like hey guys I keep forgetting I’m playing this because real life stuff is crazy.