Games on this forum that would be a good read for newbies to understand the game?

What we know:
Kiymali has a plus sign.

Wgat we don’t know:
What GTacc has.

1 Like

My ISO that game is absurd. I will never be able to replicate the amount of posting I did in another game ever.

1 Like

Good, but… 5.4k posts will make them lose interest in mafia

1 Like

The marked for death ranked game maybe? Or lord of the rings. Those are the two that come to mind.

1 Like

Marked for Death (1,1) - OVER this one?

No

I’ll find it hang on

This one. Maybe a bit of a weird example since it’s a ranked game under the last system but it’s not terrible. I’ll try to think of another one too, I’m sure there’s a good one I’m forgetting.

This is the game I was trying to think of, IIRC it’s a pretty good sample/read for newer players and wasn’t toxic.

1 Like

I think this was a pretty fun and interesting game?

Wow good job kiymali!

2 Likes

Thank you

2 Likes

josh mafia 2

1 Like

Anything before the the word reform would be entirely useless to a newbie.

Probably not to a new player who’s planning to play in Turkish and say something like asmak regardless of what the English word is. But either way it’s ok, they can learn from the content of the game as well.

1 Like

If we show newbies those past games, it will look like we are really encouraging usage of that word.

New players does not mean “5 years old”. I trust that most people are mature enough to get that culture shifts/change of notations happen. A lot of people still study technical fields and even games with books with older notations/vocabulary first. Let’s not debate this in this topic anymore.

If I told you that violence isn’t the answer, the showed you examples of the Military and police forces, would you or would you not get the impression that I was only bring metaphorical, and not literal?

Michael Scott Mafia

2 Likes

I was following that and it was literally incomprehensible to me, it’s like people were speaking in code

1 Like

We must judge games based on the historical time period they took place in

4 Likes

LOL