[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

After another long night of hunting their prey, another Witch falls to the Magical Girls!

@Wisp has been lynched!

They were:

Adelbert
Adelbert
The rose garden witch’s minion. His duty is to act as lookout. Upon seeing a human, he will sound a warning bell and headbutt him mercilessly. They have 2.5 (20/8) vision. The smaller type can change into rose vines to hinder intruders.

Witch Watcher

I’ve Got My Eyes On You (Day) - Watch your target to learn the identities of all who target them that day. (Infinite uses)

You must exterminate the Magical Girls.

Day 3 has begun and will end 2020-01-21T03:30:00Z.

As the Magical Girls draw ever closer to their goal of driving out all of the evil Witches, they have successfully hunted yet another evil spirit!

@Nanook has died!

They were:

Izabel
Izabel
The artist witch. Her nature is vanity. Without a slightest doubt, she believes her existence is blessed. Wanting someone to see her work, she often interferes with human world. However within her barrier only exist works that you have probably seen somewhere before. To defeat this witch, just bring a well-known critic with you.

Witch Doctor

Coax (Day) - Pull your target into your barrier to view your artwork, preventing any who would kill them from being able to do so without being witnessed and foiling the attempt. (Infinite uses)

Night 4 has started and will end 2020-01-23T03:30:00Z.

Not Voting (10): Arete, ash4fun, Bepwei, Chemist1422, Deadbananas, EricKline, IronicDeadBird, quin, REM, Seththeking

Hi

We’re almost certainly in MyLo

A claimvig shot could put us in LyLo if the claimvig still has charges

Votes lock in LyLo

Do not snapvote, snapvoting is how town lost FM2

As a corollary we kind of need to find the claimvig today to reduce scum KP

Tiro Finale!

@Arete has died!

They were:

Ulla
Ulla
The dark witch’s minion whose duty is to dream. She can shapeshift into anything to express her witch’s desires in pitch-black darkness. She boasts incredible power in the dark, but something as small as a lamppost or moonbeam can halve her strength.

Witch Neighbor/Apportioner

Lost Familiar (Passive) - You have lost contact with your witch, causing you to drift aimlessly until you met up with others like you. You are in a neighborhood with other lost familiars.

Unnatural Abilities (Day) - Using your dark power, you will cause your target to survive until the end of the next day if they are killed today. You will lose this ability once you have used it successfully. (Infinite uses)

Not Voting (9): ash4fun, Bepwei, Chemist1422, Deadbananas, EricKline, IronicDeadBird, quin, REM, Seththeking

1 Like

So, uh, does anyone think it’s anyone other than chemist?

I know people said to lynch inside the masonry, if nothing turns up.

So I checked arete. They’re green.

The game is now in LyLo.

All votes are now locked and may not be changed once placed.

Not Voting (9): ash4fun, Bepwei, Chemist1422, Deadbananas, EricKline, IronicDeadBird, quin, REM, Seththeking

Well damn.

That makes my check useless.

With trio royale gone for the day, do we think that fullclaims are a good idea?

also, DO NOT SNAPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I talked with REM in the neighborhood, and we figured out that we had probably/possibly miscleared the masonry the entire time.

@REM did arete tell the masonry that he was ulla or apportioner?

So to make sure I’m on the same page…

1. Don’t vote it locks
  2. My dudes that doesn’t say masonry it says neighborhood. IS IT STILL A MASONRY?

I am extremely confident that rem is town; we talked it over, and his/her reaction to figuring out that it wasn’t a masonry was super pure.

But EK has done literally nothing. So :man_shrugging:

I have it solved for your information but you will not believe me… ash/dead/Seth/ironic are MG’s here. I was cleaned last night after very hardly claiming that a block of ash can be a town thing to do.

Take this at what you will I will only vote one of these four people in the order I have placed them there I would prefer.

do not trust them

Also…

How the heck did the MG’s figure out that arete was neighbor/apportioner if EK was town?

All I can say to this is, I was probably more convinced by my check than you.

MAYBE HE ISN’T guh I need a drink this was like the one question I remember asking was the masonry vs neighborhood shit.