[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

I have never once in my life, seen people sane enough to ignore a red check in a god damn game of mafia before

seriously posts over mechanics?

1 Like

https://i.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/027/927/Screen_Shot_2018-12-21_at_2.08.29_PM.png

Without the redcheck, there isn’t much of a reason. Not any that I’ve looked for anyways. (or thought I’d need to look for)

But is a redcheck really a thing to ignore?

oops

reads over mechanics :upside_down_face:

we’re just all woke

but you right lol
VOTE: Wisp

my sanity can not take this

more seriously I’ve been burned too many times by ‘x person mechanically has to be alignment’

this is the dumbest EoD I’ve ever been in hahaha

Can we like not flip flop for 5 seconds

@Chemist1422
VOTE ME GET ME OUT

NO

VOTE: Chemist1422

siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh

5 seconds up.

PLEASE I WANNA DIE

VOTE: Wisp

ok fine I’ll move back here before both Wisp and Arete go completely insane

Wisp (5): Quin, ash4fun, deadbananas, IronicDeadBird, Chemist1422
Chemist1422 (5): Valerie, Nanook, REM, Seththeking, Arete
Seththeking (1): Wisp

Not Voting (2): EricKline, bepwei

throwback to the time when a town player in my game MISREAD A GREENCHECK AS A REDCHECK

the only good thing about being 3p that game was not being town that game

Tiro Finale!

@Valerie has died!

They were:

Gotz
Gotz
The birdcage witch’s minion. His duty is to act with frivolous indiscretion. These birds that swarm together are idiotic men. Even though they are total good-for-nothings, they try to attract her attention by swarming around her feet and attempting to woo her. They are nothing more than objects of disgust to the witch.

Witch Slank Vigilante

Gathering Swarm (Passive) - It takes time to build up your collective strength. For the first day, you may only target one of the bottom 5 posters. For the second day, you may only target one of the bottom 10 posters.

Overrun (Day) - The flock all attack at once, killing your target. (Infinite uses)

You must exterminate the Magical Girls.