[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

So, uh, does anyone think it’s anyone other than chemist?

I know people said to lynch inside the masonry, if nothing turns up.

So I checked arete. They’re green.

The game is now in LyLo.

All votes are now locked and may not be changed once placed.

Not Voting (9): ash4fun, Bepwei, Chemist1422, Deadbananas, EricKline, IronicDeadBird, quin, REM, Seththeking

Well damn.

That makes my check useless.

With trio royale gone for the day, do we think that fullclaims are a good idea?

also, DO NOT SNAPVOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, I talked with REM in the neighborhood, and we figured out that we had probably/possibly miscleared the masonry the entire time.

@REM did arete tell the masonry that he was ulla or apportioner?

So to make sure I’m on the same page…

1. Don’t vote it locks
  2. My dudes that doesn’t say masonry it says neighborhood. IS IT STILL A MASONRY?

I am extremely confident that rem is town; we talked it over, and his/her reaction to figuring out that it wasn’t a masonry was super pure.

But EK has done literally nothing. So :man_shrugging:

I have it solved for your information but you will not believe me… ash/dead/Seth/ironic are MG’s here. I was cleaned last night after very hardly claiming that a block of ash can be a town thing to do.

Take this at what you will I will only vote one of these four people in the order I have placed them there I would prefer.

do not trust them

Also…

How the heck did the MG’s figure out that arete was neighbor/apportioner if EK was town?

All I can say to this is, I was probably more convinced by my check than you.

MAYBE HE ISN’T guh I need a drink this was like the one question I remember asking was the masonry vs neighborhood shit.

You know ash just claimed a green check on confirmed townie?
Do we still not trust that?

Do you mean:

maybe arete isn’t a flipped neighborizer/apportioner
or
maybe ericKline isn’t MG?

He knows green checks because he is mafia and you are too why would the mafia not want me to say that ash can be blocked and that would be a towny thing to do if ash is town it would be in the best interest for them to do it.

Yeah Chemist is probably scum here.

Out of the Neighbourhood REM seems more likely Scum.

And I feel the rest lie within “Quin, Bepwei and Deadbanna’s.

Quin seems most likely scum due to the Val shot.

If scum is in the Neighbourhood and it isn’t REM, it’s Eric.

For Town.

I feel IronicDeadBird is almost always Town.

(While I was typing this out on Notepads I also put in Nanook and Arete but mafia fucked me in the asshole)

I’m probably voting Quin here but could also go with a Bepwei or Chemist vote.

It’s just that quick vote on me by Chemist at the end was bad because the fact I was saying it could be him and Wisp TvT and he votes me for actually trying to solve the game and get a win for Town.

If Chemist is Town, could I request Chemist to… you know what hold on time for an Apex Legends Lifeline Quip.

“Take this as motivation! Be Better!”

^ Lifeline to Chemist! :slight_smile:

Also one last thing.

NO ONE VOTE!

The only ones that should be voting here is Me or Chemist.

As I know you may all feel the tendency to vote one of us so let the fate of this game rest upon our shoulders.

Deadbanna’s Claim feels like Shit along with Bepwei.

So TBH I don’t think it matters where I vote there because I think all 3 are scum with either Chemist or a mason member.

Therefore, I’ll wait a bit and decide who out of the 3 is instant scum.

Can I have some one to talk to who is not the MG’s here?

No it’s not me.
Probably chemist though.