MHA Mafia Game Thread - Game Over

has the what/why/how been explained on this red check?

we are looking for The Who

We are looking for The Who’s why

We are also looking for how The Who did it

1 Like

in short jake claims he got a message that said his target got switched and he found doggo plays is in the league of villians

I’m going to bed gn

2 Likes

he said it was doggo, no? I basically just want jake to claim if he’s giving up anyway.

1 Like

this game is absurd

@DoggoPlays I’m voting for Jake pending further info

That means I’m also going to drop a VOTE: EricKline because Jake being scum looks real bad for him (@EricKline)

Now I’m off to bed, gn

so he’s our cop?

he has also claimed to not have an investigative ability IIRC

tbh just read the thread i can’t really explain it well because Im super confused by it

neato.

rika, any last thoughts before I head to bed?

heres the post to start at if you want

stuff happened before this but the most happened here if you want a quick read first

Since I’m dead anyway, I’ll reveal.

I’m Ochaco Uraraka

I have this ability:

Night Action - Motivate (2-Shot): Twice per game, as a Night action, you may target another player to give them an extra Night action during the following Night phase. For example, if you target a cop on N1, they will be able to investigate 2 people on N2. This does not apply to killing abilities and it will not refresh used shots of an ability. If you hit someone with those conditions, it still counts as using one of your shots.

redirection is probably maf since town lost a redirector, or it’s some message sender lying.

:thinkwoke:

I mean given that AFAICT this is copy-pasted from your role card I believe that that’s a real ability that you really have

What I’m less sure of is if it’s necessarily a town ability

1 Like

Cough
Mod-made fakeclaims
Cough

1 Like