Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

One thing @Srceenplay, I know you are not one to articulate all of your thoughts and all that, but maybe you want to try here a bit to explain what your thinking is. This is for the game after all. Or at least point to what you think is key.

Please be advised that there are ~36 hours left in the game day.

What does my thinking matter atm?

I donā€™t know, I just want to see how you look at the game, though you signaling that youā€™re gonna vote for Urist is clear enough.

You refused earlier to share much so I was just seeing if you wanted to add anything.

I didnā€™t think I ever refused anything.

Whatā€™s your reasoning to question me at the 11th hour?

You are thinking about my question way too hard. I asked you this earlier:

And you answered this:

So you arenā€™t giving me much to work off of, but given how Iā€™m looking at things and the fact that you seem to agree, I think weā€™ll be alright.

If youā€™re town, that is a horrible idea.
Take a look at my play. Iā€™ve played like shit but my motivation is town.

I drove the Mylo mislynch, but I also gave him a thousand chances and actively encouraged him to participate so that I could change my mind if it turned out I was wrong. If I were scum I would not have risked losing the mislynch in such a way.

I was on the cats wagon, but I did do my best to figure out whether his claim made sense in the setup as we knew it. In the end, I voted him for two reasons:

1. Because there was something off about his claim and I felt that his role and claimed actions didnā€™t quite make sense.
  2. Because of what I thought was a hammer attempt on Elli. In hindsight I may have overreacted a bit on this, but oh well. At the very least Nanook was with me in thinking it was weird.

Look at my d4 play. I reprimand Andres for voting Nanook in what might be lylo, because I think thereā€™s a vague possibility of you claiming some sort of guilty (in which case it would be a 50/50 between you and the other person). Do you think I would persuade him to unvote a townie if I were scum?
And after you admit to lying, Iā€™m the first to vote for Elli. Do you think I would start a wagon on my scumbuddy at that stage of the game? And then sacrifice all the bussing brownie points by unvoting and derailing the wagon? Thereā€™s no way I would do that as scum.

Since you are both saying that youā€™re going to vote me, whichever of you is town needs to evaluate my play and see that it is chaotic, turbulent and just plain bad - in other words, everything a vanilla townie should be.

Are you saying you still donā€™t believe me as town?

Let me rephrase that.
You think itā€™s possible that Iā€™m not town?

I thought you had given up there for a second. Okay, letā€™s discuss your points one by one, see what comes out of this.

Iā€™ll say this to start: how often can somebody hide behind bad play? My issue with this if you care to hear it is that you are attaching a Town motivation after having contributed (sometimes being central to) Town lynches, and some of the stuff you are saying conflicts with what you said at the time. At the time of the Mylo lynch for example, you really were not worried about Mylo being potentially a bad Town player, while categorizing his play as just plain scummy:

You did encourage him to participate multiple times, Iā€™ll give you that, but you werenā€™t particularly flexible as to what you were seeing or what other reasons there might be for Myloā€™s play (as exemplified above). And even after Mylo tried to contribute more and more, you excused it as you telling him how to look Town.

Itā€™s not like Mylo hadnā€™t posted multiple times. Mylo self-hammered after your vote btw.

On Cats: We actually had a fair amount of discussion about Catsā€™ claim, so Iā€™m going to have to go back and re-read that piece in some more detail. I remember us agreeing about the central aspects of it, you largely communicating that the Claim was probably true (to a large extent), you also expressing that you thought it would work best to not lynch Cats, and then you being the key vote in lynching Cats. Here are some excerpts:

Then you got nervous about the run up of votes on Elli, you Unvoted, and started casting suspicion on Cats, while ruling out Elli I might add:

After I called you out for doing a 180, you went back and voted for Elli:

Unvoted with no explanation:

And after staying silent for a length of time, voted for Cats after having a discussion about Srceen:

Please point to me where you signaled before your vote that you thought the claim was false, or that the actions did not make sense. Because after the fact, you are just defending not to look scummy, which is convenient.

Iā€™ll get to your D4 play in a bit, I need to get off my phone.

Is this a joke? Yes, I think itā€™s possible that you are scum.

Okay so D4:

I agree that reprimanding me for a Vote on potential Scum who flips Town is Town motivated, particularly in a Lylo situation. But we were not in Lylo and you would have known that. And you might have NKā€™ed Nanook precisely to make that point. So how can we tell whether this was well intentioned or itā€™s just for show? Thereā€™s literally no way to tell.

And listen, I would believe what you are saying about your Elli vote towards the end of D4, if it wasnā€™t for the fact that when it counted, when it really mattered, you did not follow through and instead lynched Town (in Cats) without making any of the claims you are making now about your vote. Going back and saying ā€œbut I voted for Elli that day!ā€ is great and it would help clear you, if it hadnā€™t happened in the context of you lynching Town and now giving us weak rationale for it, and the two of us also voting for Elli that day (and when it actually mattered).

I dunno man, what do you want me to say? Youā€™ve exaggerated various claims to make a case against me, and now you are basically revising history to make yourself look better. Iā€™m reading your posts and I donā€™t see half the things you are saying. And it really shouldnā€™t be so hard to corroborate your arguments.

Anything in particular?

Andres do you think itā€™s possible that Iā€™m scum or do you realize Iā€™m town yet?

Yeahā€¦ I thinks itā€™s unlikely.

I had fun, as always. Iā€™m done thinking about this game and I might be at work when the deadline hits, so Iā€™ll submit my vote.

VOTE: Urist

The deadlineā€™s in 27 hours, your work shifts are almost as long as Erikaā€™s.
Hereā€™s hoping youā€™re scum. If youā€™re town, weā€™ve lost.

Iā€™m at a computer now so I can actually respond to your posts if you care to listen.

Try the fact that youā€™ve done literally nothing today but wait around for one of me or Andres to vote the other.
Not only that, but the cross-suspicion between you and Elli was almost uncanny.
Thereā€™s also the issue with Elli not switching from the Mylo wagon to yours on d2 when your wagon was larger. ā€œCount me on either wagon,ā€ he said. It could be that he just didnā€™t care which of you was lynched but idk.

Hmm