Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

Yeah it’s shocking how bad I am. In my defence, I only voted Val to avoid a nolynch, and cats lied about his role, which threw off my setup spec and made me view him as scummier than I would have seen him otherwise.
Also, I’m not necessarily making a case about srceen, just going to look at the votes ‘in a vacuum’.

Erika thought that you were scum, and he thought that srceen and I were town. So it’s a big point against you. Where are you getting the idea that Erika thought you were town?
And the thing is that Elli was voting for Shiro/srceen on d1, and srceen consistently voted for Elli. The lack of any attempt from srceen to actually drive the Elli wagon to a lynch is a bit annoying, however.

Coordinating a hammer is super duper easy. And really would not have been necessary. If I were scum I would 100% have just lurked until someone else placed a vote on Nanook (which seemed likely at the time).
Regarding the rest of your comment about my read of Nanook, when I said I was glad I wasn’t wrong that he was town, I meant more like “I’m glad I didn’t completely derail an otherwise guaranteed d2 scum lynch”. Cuz that shit would have been embarrassing.

Did you read the post you quoted…? I thought it was pretty clear that I quoted Elli’s entry in the Tips for being a successful town player article in an attempt to prompt him to make more of an effort.
I also have no idea how srceen could read it as a subconscious slip. Y’all need to work on your reading comprehension.

You’re referring to this? I was accusing Nanook of outright prompting now-known scum to drop the hammer on now-known town. Please explain how this is in any way even slightly hypocritical.

srceen if you’re town can you please put in even a modicum of effort? It looks like you’re just coasting waiting for one of me and andres to vote each other.

Erika was flip flopping all over the place when it came to her reads of the three of us actually - I think your characterization is at the very least an exaggeration:

In response to Srceen, though I am not actually sure what this means:

Both of Erika’s votes on me where around when Cats was about to get lynched, close to the end of the day. Her final Scum read was:

Cats did not lie about her role btw - she lied about being able to jail players every night, but she was still a JK.

Coordinating a hammer is so super duper easy that… Scum could not do it? Because Srceenplay voted for Nanook. You complained about it. And then Srceenplay quickly Unvoted. So are you saying that Srceenplay is the Scum?

This is interesting, I have to say:

So you derailed a Town lynch D2 by attempting to lynch Town, who then gets lynched D3… and we are all supposed to thank you for it?

And I did read your post. You clearly included this in your post:

If you were trying to get Elli to try harder… why didn’t you just say so? Like Srceen here:

Or Cats here:

I don’t know, to the untrained eye, you seem to be rallying Elli to lynch Mylo, not asking him to put in more effort.

And it is hypocritical because you were bashing Nanook for asking Elli (now Confirmed Scum) to hammer Cats (now Confirmed Town), when you were rallying Elli (now Confirmed Scum) to help you lynch Mylo (now Confirmed Town). Just because one involves a hammer and the other one doesn’t does not change the fact that you were directly appealing to now Confirmed Scum to vote for a Town player, which is what Nanook was doing. This is why I see it as hypocritical.

We can at least agree here. @Srceenplay, are you going to help solve this?

I think the best way for me to solve is to continue to do what I do. Sit back and watch and listen.

I think it was D1 it was argued for andres to be lynched.
Do you remember why urist?

No, I wasn’t around. I replaced in on d2.

You guys, nobody even wants to go back and read?

Cats was advocating for my lynch for the following reason:

This was my explanation:

This was Cats’ response:

My response:

Cats’ follow up:

Final response from me:

Conclusion from Cats:

Just so we can keep going.

why are you quoting stuff from d2 as if it has any relevance. in the context of my post, where i was discussing possible reasons for erika’s death, her d2 reads are totally inconsequential.

shit man yeah i’m so scummy for asking people to lynch the guy I think is scum. you got me!

i feel like srceen is egging me into tunneling even harder onto you. that’s why i didn’t bother.
that and stuff from d1 is rarely important.

What do you mean why am I quoting stuff from D2? You don’t think it’s relevant at all? I’m trying to look at the trajectory. Erika’s views changed a lot, and she was jumping all over the place. I think that much is clear. And much of the stuff I quoted is from later too. It’s not like Erika had me as Scum from D3 on say, and had cleared you and Srceenplay. I was making the case that you were overstating your point. That’s all.

I’m not suggesting you are Scum because of that one post… c’mon man.

Erika is referring to this abandoned game, where srceen was scum:

a player’s reads on d2 are pretty irrelevant to why they died n3, yeah. from what you’ve quoted, the trajectory shows that she might have been on the correct path to finding scum. i don’t put a ton of stock into nightkill speculation obviously, but if we were to analyze that kill, you would certainly be the most likely suspect.

:thinking:

Well, I don’t see that NK the same as you do. Erika had made the point of highlighting those in the Mylo wagon:

Out of the three of us left, you are the only one that landed on both the Mylo wagon and the Cats wagon. Maybe you thought Erika would put two and two together?

Regardless, I’m gonna agree here that NK’s are hard to analyze or trust - they can be tailored to look a certain way. Look no further than the Elwood NK and what it did for proof.

Hahaha I actually find these to be funny.

I’m voting urist

Well I don’t think it’s a secret what I’m leaning towards. I’m just gonna have to re-run all of the arguments in my head and come back with a final decision.

I’ll sleep on it. Be back tomorrow.