Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

You can say that about literally anything.

This is just absurd. Why would I NK a guy who would probably not have voted for me, just to make a point?

Unfortunately I did not have the benefit of knowing who is scum and who is town. You say I didn’t make the same claims I’m making now, but that’s definitely wrong. For one, cats’s L-1 vote on Elli is primarily why the wagon built on him. You even argued with me about cats’s role so I don’t see how you can say my claims are false.
Just saying the rationale is weak doesn’t make it weak btw.

Srceen, just look at the way this guy twists words into a gnarled web to try to make me look bad. “exaggerated”, “revising history”, his alignment is in his diction.

VOTE: Andresvmb

please tell me you aren’t slowrolling scum, that shit is so bad mannered

gonna assume srceen is town and not just a dick because i don’t really have a ton of computer time.

being central to mislynches is pretty much the definition of town play tbh. Scum don’t drive mislynches, they sit back and jump on near the middle so they can turn around and blame other people for driving mislynches later.

I think it’s pretty clear from the number of times I prompted him to do better that I was very much worried he was just busy or nervous or whatever. If I was 100% sold on his behaviour being scum-motivated, I’d have gone for the throat.

Uh the post you quoted is 100% clear on my thoughts, and I addressed the concern that he might just be playing badly. I like that you’re trying to twist this into me not being flexible enough when really I was just being transparent and leaving little interpretation as to my reasons for voting Mylo.
(P.S. here’s the nasty diction again… saying I’m inflexible sounds really bad but inflexibility is never actually scummy, it’s just a trait).

yeah because his reads were low-effort and meh. i think the only time he actually posted a negative read on someone, he posted like 5 names and didn’t give any reasoning. so it wasn’t enough to overthrow my existing scum-read on him.

…you literally quoted our discussion where we talked about how cats’s claim might be false.
i put like 30 dots above but the stupid site refuses to show them, so stupid.

No I’m not slow rolling anything.

Bolded is where I say I think cats is scum due to his claim not fitting in the game.

k you can vote andres now ty

I do think you both have played great.
Thanks for letting me be apart of it.

VOTE: andres

Town win?

idk man are you town cuz i am

If you are town we won!

Nice!! :smiley:
I can’t believe we won that. I played so badly, thanks for the carry

wooo go town

Well played guys!

I hate being Scum. At the end there I kinda just wanted it to end. I am actually not going to be around tomorrow so it was a good excuse to try and force the vote.

idk anything, just in b4 flip

I was really hoping it was you who died last night.

Nanock did something yesterday that made him now in my eyes.
I said I wasn’t voting andres to see if it would keep me alive.

Otherwise I would be worthless anyway.

Sorry Urist, I was never actually going to argue against Srceenplay, so I had to try and make you look bad.

1 Like

2-man scumteam in a 13p game where your partner was mostly absent sucks, i feel ya

LOL don’t apologize for playing scum man, no worries.
Actually many worries were had, by me, I thought you had me for sure. :tired_face: