Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

I honestly want to vote for both of you atm.

cool beans bro

srceen how old is your daughter if you donā€™t mind me asking

I donā€™t mind.
I have two. 10 13
Did I mention them?

yeah you mentioned one had a bday a few weeks ago.
my first is only 7 months so i still have some hype and like to talk about it
makes it so hard to find time for mafia though.

are you scum srceen? now that weā€™ve bonded you have to be honest

Kids are fun.
My oldest (son) just graduated. He plays mafia too.

Nope

But I am out at a gala event at a museum.

nice, congrats to him! iā€™m going to keep mine away from this godforsaken game for as long as possible :joy:

We play board games a lot.
He plays sc2 arcade. They have a mafia game on there. We started their and moved to forums

makes sense. iā€™m holding my breath waiting for mine to be old enough for board games. iā€™ll finally be able to say that all the money i spend on them is worth it. :slight_smile:

iā€™m reading the thread over and over and trying to decide whether srceen is a gambler. for him to be scum heā€™d have to:

• bus his scumbuddy hard on multiple days
  • kill erika, who thought srceen was town
  • kill nanook, who thought srceen was town (instead of killing me, who expressed suspicion of him, or nokilling ad infinitum)

kinda funny that we all voted for elli.
i gotta get to bed but i wanted to look at this tomorrow.

So, you voted for Town four times in a row before voting for Elli who was surely getting lynched: {Impulse, Val, Mylo, Cats}. Itā€™s interesting that you highlight the votes to make your case about Srceenplay.

Didnā€™t Erika think all of us were Town? I donā€™t think that NK changes anything. The bussing could very well be strategic - an effective distancing strategy (especially given what was happening with Elli).

The Nanook kill is the most interesting one. That one I canā€™t explain fully.

Regardless, Srceenplay could have very well chosen to NK me instead of Nanook and probably put himself in an even better position. Even with me also reading him as Town prior to the end of yesterday.

I will say though, Iā€™ve had my suspicions about you for a while, and they are well documented (though you were never my #1 Scum read). I suppose itā€™s definitely easier to cast me as Scum here.

This though is definitely your master stroke:

Iā€™m guessing you were unable to coordinate somehow?

And after Nanook lied about his claim and admitted it, how did you manage to still read him as Town? Oh, but I donā€™t think thatā€™s true at all. See this:

And now you say this?

I was looking at some older posts, and I came across this. Care to explain?

You know, youā€™ve been casting me as Scum for what feels like a while now. I really should have worked harder to try and figure out what that was all about. Thatā€™s on me. Your vote on Catspurr never made sense to me. And you advocated hard for the Mylo lynch too. Since Elli never seemed to do much, I guess the workload rested mostly on your shoulders?

I like this.

Why? He criticized Nanook for doing exactly the same thing in #1397. At the very least itā€™s hypocritical.

Why what?

I call them subconsciously slipping.

Hahaha I thought you were saying it was fine.

Anyway those are my thoughts so far.