Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

Nobody has been lynched.

July 20, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), July 19, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

Nanook has died. He was VT.

Andres, Urist and Srceenplay remain. It is LYLO.

July 26, 2018 6:00 AM (Europe: Paris), July 25, 2018 9:00 PM (America: Los Angeles)

@flipflap

K

Weird-ass kill. Glad I wasnā€™t wrong about him being town.
Kill points to Srceen again. Hm.

An omgus vote right now is not needed. Stop baiting me to do it.

I have some early thoughts, but Iā€™ll be back later for some more discussion.

To be honest, I thought this was the least likely scenario out of every possibility for today. Not only had Nanook lied about a claim (and admitted it after some probing), and had voted for Cats for a while on the day she was lynched, but he seemed overall like the scummiest player out of everyone (at least in my mind). My degree of certainty had been (slightly) decreasing over time, but Iā€™m not going to say that I didnā€™t think he was most likely Scum.

I donā€™t know what else to say. I need to rethink my approach and what is most likely here.

do it bitch
I donā€™t really see how Iā€™m baiting you just because I said you were the most likely to kill Nanook. Kind of a weird thing to threaten, unless you know that Iā€™m town.

I said Iā€™m not voting andres yesterday and Iā€™m alive today.
If urist is scum I think that puts him in a tough position.

This is legit. Maybe the kill points more toward andresā€¦

I am on my phone so Iā€™ll get back to this, but I would think that arguing that the NK ā€œfavorsā€ me isnā€™t quite right. Why wouldnā€™t I just NK you then? You said:

On top of this, the person Iā€™ve been arguing is Scum for a large part of the game gets NKā€™ed, which makes me look even weaker.

Nanook is the ā€œeasy outā€ for me I would think. If I contrast myself to him, I look better in Lylo with potentially a favorable voter.

I donā€™t know, the NK can in a vacuum be twisted to mean anything you want. Srceen voted for Nanook in MyLo and Nanook was Town. You can also make the point that the NK makes Srceenplay look suspicious. But this might exactly be the goal.

Also, Iā€™ll be perfectly honest - Srceen, I thought you were saying to me that you werenā€™t voting, which is why your No Lynch was not a surprise. I didnā€™t read your statement to say that you werenā€™t voting for me.

I had another thought.
I mentioned andres as new. I donā€™t remember them correcting me or clarifying it. Kinda just letting me think what I want.

How many times do you want me to address the same thing? I went over this with Cats early. Just look back in the chatā€¦

I have another view on this statement after thinking about it. How does anybody but you (or a third person Scum) ever benefit from this? Particularly in Lylo? It either makes me trust you and I vote with you (because I think you are looking at the game right), or if I donā€™t end up trusting you or itā€™s convenient to attack me, then ā€œI let you liveā€ because you said you wouldnā€™t vote for me and then I am the Scum. It opens up options for you and carries no downside. This is different from saying I think Andres is Town, which is a view that can change or be updated with new information.

Iā€™m gonna address Uristā€™s point that I first thought Elli was Scum in the post he highlighted:

I also had a conversation were I complained to Cats about her clearing Elli over a span of some hours, but I didnā€™t articulate that I thought Elli was Scum. See #787.

I have a to do list for this game but my phone stopped working today so I wonā€™t be able to post til tomorrow. :confused:

fair enough, you throw suspicion on elli in post #1005 instead of in post #1057 like I had originally thought.

Bad news for Srceen, Elli didnā€™t want to switch from Mylo to Srceen even though the srceen wagon had more votes. This looks like Elli is distancing but reluctant to bus.