Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

Opps Opps Opps.
wrong vote tags.
Oh Well. :rofl::joy:

i mean mylo and whoever split the wagon yesterday between him and val are trivially scum :shrug:

This is more a matter of perception. Nanook seems desperate to get out of the bad situation they are in (flinging a vote against Cats and Mylo, for example), whereas Mylo seems almost to have made peace with the possibility of a lynch, and is urging people to be careful when they “flip Town”:

That’s all it boils down to. Mylo has been weak, but you can sort explain it (if you’re being generous) as just not good Town play. Now, the issue I have with Mylo is that today matters quite a bit. So I can’t justify away completely the weak effort and the soft reads and the lack of a vote (I mean what better way to be inscrutable than not vote). But you see where I’m coming from.

It was Urist that talked me out of my vote on Vale when we were one vote from lynch.
And to change it to Mylo.

Which one, if any are scum?
Val, Mylo or Urist?

@Ellibereth it was Elwood who refused to vote Mylo who probably would have been lynch if he had gone that way.

But Elwood is now confirmed town.

Yo Elli I’m trying so hard to be a Successful Town Player by doing list item #1 and convincing everyone to lynch Mylo but it’s too hard, maybe you could pitch in a little??

… voted day 1… voted day 2

Erika Furudo… pushing Val … Titus …Val
Shiro Srceenplay… Titus … Catspurr
Elwood… Confirmed Town Innocent…Val … Val
Ellibereth…Shiro… Mylo
Andres…Titus…Val
Myloninja13…No Vote… Val
Val Nanook…Erika… Catspurr
Catspurr… town Jailer…Titus… Mylo
Mohab500 Urist…impulse… Val

impulse…NK Town Tracker…Titus… Mylo
Titus…Lynched VT…Erika
Muffins… NK serial killer Bullet Resistant ? No Vote
fferyllt has also died. He was Mimi, Occasionally Bulletproof Questioning Inventor Serial Killer.
pyx… NK town doctor

Apparently trying to kick a thus far mediocre town in the ass is being desperate. Eh, whatever. If you’re gonna lynch me let’s get it over with so I don’t have to deal with this anymore.

Or you can give me a fair shake and I can try to help find the scum.

If I’m just going to be lynched no matter what though, save me the effort and do it now por favor.

Seeing a lot of busywork from both Catspurr and Mylo. Looking helpful without having to actually draw any conclusions.

If you are town, this is shitty

shrugs so is subbing into a game and immediately getting name called and railroaded.

Yeah I see where you’re coming from, especially with Nanook’s vote on Mylo. That one made me a bit queasy considering he was just talking about how he read Mylo as town on d1 (though I’m not sure how, all he did was say he was gonna post later).
And I do get why you say that Mylo’s play could just be poor town play. I just don’t agree. I feel like, as a townie, even if you’re a bad player you still get ~vibes~ about who could be scum, and you’re able to put those ~vibes~ into some sort of language more descriptive than “I don’t like their posts”.
I’ve played with some really bad townies before, but at least they try to put their suspicions into words so that they can get their suspect lynched. Mylo isn’t doing that. Mylo is playing like scum.

Not if scum is trying to keep up momentum. They are playing to their wincon.
It’s a scumy thing to do.

Since I’m not going to vote cats today I really want to vote urist but they keep posting and it keeps taking me out of it.

I guess today is Elli or Myloninja13

I love urist type of play.
It means it will be very easy for them to blindside me.
But as nanook pointed out, I need to give some definitive reads soon and I will be leaning town on Urist.

He just talks and analyses the game in such a reasonable why you want him to be town.:shrug::man_shrugging::woman_shrugging:

Okay, fair point.

Town Erika, Urist, Elwood, Andre Me.
Erika, because I still think her day one hammer was towny.
Urist, see previous post to srceenplay.
Elwood, Confirmed.
Andre, he claims to be a newbie and works at being very straight forward and clear about his thoughts and reads. Until proven wrong, I see him as playing town very well.
Catspurrr, Trust Me, I’m an Ebil Cat Puuuurrrrrrurururururruur

I’m here I’m here I’m here sorry for being slow

I feel kind of empty here, I’m sorry. Can people just ask me like a bunch of questions here lol?

Here’s one: you’re willing to make an individual read on Andres, why aren’t you even attempting it for anyone else?