Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

Ok…so what puts Erika in that pool, is my question? Like, you’ve separated Cats, so you’re making some specific reads, I’m just wondering where you’re drawing the line and why.

Wait, did Erika claim something? I might’ve missed that lol.

Welp, I’ve already got to go sorry. I will still get to this though!

VOTE: Myloninja

Gotta give us something, can’t just keep saying “I’ll get to this later.” An exceptionally lazy POE that is of very questionable validity doesn’t quite cut it. Get to work man, I’ve seen you do good work in Brass and Shrapnel, and if you really think this might be MYLO, now’s not the day to be slacking off.

yo

Just as a heads up, I have a personal event this weekend, so I’ll be out of pocket tomorrow and most of the day after. I’ll take another look tonight, and if we have a better sense collectively of what we’re going to do I’ll place a vote. Otherwise you are going to have to wait for me to get back.

Overall, my sense of the game has not changed much, other than a confirmation of Elwood’s alignment. Catspurr I continue to lean positively on, and I think the claim, despite what some might reasonably argue to be of convenient timing (Catspurr did have a few votes the prior day after all), I think is worth protecting. Lynching Catspurr strategically would not make sense to me. My assumption is that Catspurr would look to protect Elwood, that is. And yes, I understand that there’s the potential for a Strongman on the Mafia side.

In case it wasn’t clear, my vote will land on one of Nanook, Mylo, or Urist, though I don’t expect much traction with Urist.

You say this while voting for the Val slot L M A O

Are you saying that you think Elli is town aside from the fact that he hasn’t solved the game? How do you find him town?

Asking meaningless questions that you could easily answer yourself seems like a great way to pretend to generate content without actually doing anything.
Also not surprised to see another completely hollow “reads list”.

How was your work shift? You must have been tired because you seem to have been asleep for the last 8 hours. Any thoughts on day 2?

Do you actually think that I might be scum with Mylo?

The complicated bit I think is figuring out the different scenarios - I would not commit to saying that the three of you are all in the Scum Team together, right now. I think the permutations change if certain people don’t flip Scum. I’m ranking you based on what I think are the odds we’ll hit Scum based on what’s occurred and what you’ve posted - if we are right, then I would argue for continuing down this path, while paying attention to what happens. If we are wrong, then we need to rethink who is arguing for what and why, since we could be approaching a dangerous situation.

Assume for a bit that we come to some consensus, and we lynch Nanook say and he flips Scum. Depending on what happens overnight, we’ll take a close look at who supported the argument and why, and more importantly, who was strongly advocating against it and why (including Srceenplay for example), and we’ll make a decision then on what to do. I would think that if this is the case, not lynching one of you or Srceenplay next would be nothing short of a mistake.

Say, however, that Nanook gets lynched and flips Town. Then anybody arguing for lynching say Mylo, and not trying to rethink the situation, should be looked at with suspicion. Mylo might still be Scum in that situation, but I would take a step back and rethink what’s going on. I would think that if Nanook flips Town, I would be forced to reconsider my stance towards you, and my lean towards Srceenplay would shift. This is especially the case since Srceenplay argued against the lynch (and was primarily responsible for stopping it), and despite your late vote (which still gives me heartburn), you argued for the same thing.

Having said that, I would be okay with a lynch of one of you three right now (and I’ve tried really hard to explain why), though the existing case against Mylo in my mind is not particularly strong (as I have already stated), and given Mylo’s votes and soft reads, I would rather wait until a little later to make that call. Similarly, am I sure that Nanook is Scum, for example? No. But given how the game has shaped up, it’s a reasonable choice, and one that I’m willing to get behind. However, if we can’t get consensus on Nanook, I’m not going to hold up a lynch of Mylo, since I want to avoid losing Elwood for absolutely no return (which assumes one of Cats’ claim being false or her protection power not being effective).

More that the only way I’ve seen to read Elli is whether he’s catching scum or not, and he doesn’t seem to be solving this game. It’s unfair to most players to judge them on that, but Elli refuses to share process so it’s kinda the only thing he can be judged on.

dude I been “asleep” for like three days.

If Cats is telling the truth: I live

If Cats is lying: I live

This strongman nonsense is a convenient out to not lynch Cats if I die tonight. Unlimited strongman makes no sense with the SK role.

Cats is self resolving now.
So
Who out of Myloninja13 urist Elli

i’ve very clearly been yelling to just blow up the same set of lurkers

You seem to understand the cases against Mylo and Nanook pretty well. What makes you think that Nanook is scummier than Myloninja?

You must be very well-rested, then! Care to read the thread and share some thoughts?

Says one of the Main Lurkers this game.
Want to start playing or should we Lynch You as a Lurker?