Flip Flappers Mafia [TOWN WIN]

I’m here I’m here I’m here sorry for being slow

I feel kind of empty here, I’m sorry. Can people just ask me like a bunch of questions here lol?

Here’s one: you’re willing to make an individual read on Andres, why aren’t you even attempting it for anyone else?

By the way, does anyone else notice how cats backs off each time I push her? That feels scummy to me. Someone familiar with her meta parallax for me please.

Because I don’t feel confident in reading anyone else properly. Although, I do think you’re my highest scum read at the moment if that helps?

This leaves my scum pool as.
Ellie, srceenplay, Nanook, Mylo,

3 of these 4 are scum to me.

And Fuck it, I am probably wrong about one of my town reads?
Erika might hammer, day one as scum.
And Urist has been effectively guiding the lynch away from Val.

Cats, would it help if I said I’d literally hammer all of Ellie, Srceenplay and Nanook? Like, I seriously would hammer any of them here.

Yes, trust me, I’m an ebil dorf gluglugluglugluglugluglug

Dorf?
An ebil dorf?
What are they?
CAn you eat them?
I am a Carnivore!

dorfs not for eating. see we are friends!
(credit)

1 Like

At this stage of the game Scum can afford to Bus.
So no, just offering to Hammer won’t help.

We need clear thoughts and read.

Can you at least try to put your read on Nanook into words? Better words than “I don’t like their posts”? Aim for 4-5 complete sentences.
Like I keep complaining about this nonstop but you haven’t addressed it. Please just allow me to throw you a bone man.

I’ve played with town!Nanook and I don’t believe this is his townplay. I also think from a Poe standpoint he is statistically more likely to be scum. I also don’t understand why they’re voting me when it seems like they townread me? And besides, Val was nothing for the last two days so he started off suspicious and he hasn’t done anything to lose that read.

How does Nanook’s gameplay differ from when you played with him as town?
Using PoE, how is he statistically more likely to be scum than, say, Elli, who you weren’t scumreading on d2?
Do you understand that you’ve also done nothing for the past two days? How can you call someone scummy for something that you’re just as guilty of doing? If you disagree, feel free to explain to me how you think your play has been useful to the town.

@Urist

Can you give me thoughts on Erika and Elliebereth please?

How has your PoV changed on Elwood now he is confirmed Town?
Thanks.

Nanook is being more ‘robotic’ than I’ve seen him in Brass & Shrapnel. I feel like he’s not making opinions for himself, he’s just saying whatever he thinks will be town read. Like, I just don’t see posts like #865 coming from town!Nanook, I just feel like that’s not how he’d phrase that. And the ‘Giving in’ attitude in posts like #852 is the worst kind. Instead of trying to help town later on, or providing a substitute, it seems like he’s just doing it to be townread.

And from Poe, I’d say Ellie is like the second most likely scum lol. But I don’t think their lack of trying is all too scummy and Nanook’s slot has been more suspicious to me overall.

And yeah, I haven’t done much these last two days. Unfortunately, that has become a habit of mine in my games, but I at the absolute least did begin talking when asked. I did provide some opinions, and I did just write down what I was genuinely thinking at the time. Val didn’t even do that!

1. My play is necessarily going to be different ina game im subbing into rather than playing from the start.

2. I said I wanted to town read you and have you a townlean for you early D2 play, which has since been changed into a scumread. Why is the idea of having evolving reads so foreign to everyone in this game?

And, I mean, if I’m being scumread for something my predecessor did (or didn’t do)…not much I can do about that. So if you’re gonna lynch me for their play, it makes sense to do it now and get it out of the way. If you’re going to give me a fair shake, I’m going to do my best to help solve the game. I think that’s an eminently reasonable stance to have.