Duel Monsters ~Abandoned~

I really don’t want to read all of the cards.

Beep you were Yata locked by the lld slot. Is your vig shot unaffected by card effects?

Very apathy

I wish we were given the flip before the week long hiatus.

Hiatus kinda killed the pace of the game.

GI and LLD were probably town just throwing that out there.

LLD’s slot flipped. They were apparently the scum-kill.

Lld is an odd kill cause she had a very anti town deck. I’ll look into her scumspects in thread when I’m off work. I only remember who she told me personally off the top of my head (beep, beep, and beep) which is kinda useless.

Sound of Silence special summons the following card:

Elemental Hero Bubbleman (Monster | WATER): If you control no cards on your field, you can special summon this card and draw 1 card. If this card is used as a fusion material, you can target one player. That player will be publicly machoized for the rest of the cycle.

I didnt know I had a neighbour

Oh that just goes to show how much attention I’m paying…

I forgot all the reads I had during the delay which is somewhat irritating. There was someone I wanted to vote but I can’t remember who.

1 Like

I remember arguments that firebringer was town, don’t remember the specifics. That was wgeurt’s slot.

the arguing for no lynch was stupidly town

i have a restriction, it doesnt have to do with card effects

Why didn’t you target us?

i have a restriction

shit

i cant even with all these alt slips

If you make your notifications setting for this topic “Muted” on your main, then you won’t see this topic unless you navigate directly to it via the category.

That solved my slips.

Then why aren’t you voting us. You claimed we were openly scumclaiming late day 1.

VOTE: sosilence sure then