Duel Monsters ~Abandoned~

VOTE: Srceenplay as a placeholder.

Does he have another ability that kills people? The dragon I see he has can only destroy someoneā€™s field.

me playing cards instead of mafia

Iā€™m either completely uninvolved with the game, which leads to that d1 you all (didnā€™t) see, or I play my heart out which I fucking intend to for once

hope ali is fine. Iā€™m still totally clueless on the setup and wonā€™t try to parse anything out until I have the patience to do it

hi

I reserve the right to change playersā€™ names to make them more relatable to western audiences. Also, inconsistencies are an inevitable part of the backup modding process

1 Like

i shot at tw

lld is town idek about this game at all anymore

town prolly doesnt have another killing power in 13 player so im thinking lld was a mafia kill

makes the person she nuked likely mafia?

Beesaysbeep plays the following card
Sage with Eyes of Blue (Monster | LIGHT): When this card is normal summoned, you can send this card to the graveyard and send one monster from your deck to your graveyard. If you do, special summon a Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Beesaysbeep uses Sage with Eyes of Blueā€™s effect to send itself and the following card to the graveyard.
White Stone of the Ancients (Monster | LIGHT): If this card is sent to the graveyard, at start of the next cycle all cards you control are uneffected by card effects.

Beesaysbeep special summons Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
Blue-Eyes White Dragon (Normal | LIGHT): To normally summon this card you must tribute 2 monsters on your side of the field. This card has no other special effects.

Beesaysbeep returns Blue-Eyes White Dragon to the deck to special summon the following card:
Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon (Monster | LIGHT): This card cannot be normally summoned. If you control a Blue-Eyes White Dragon, you may send it back to the deck: special summon this card. This card cannot be targetted by card effects. This cardā€™s name becomes ā€œBlue-Eyes White Dragonā€ while it is on the field. Once per day you can target a player: destroy their field.

shit im supposed to be playing on beesaysbeep LMAO

V/LA for most of the week. On vacation!
Will randomly check in but thatā€™s about it.

Why did you pick him to target? You said he was wolfing late day 1, but you didnā€™t explain why iirc.

He claimed to be a vig with some sort of restriction on day 1.

Okay, I assume the restriction is he has to have the dragon on the field. That sounds too weak to be an SK so I trust that claim.

no idea whatā€™s going on here yet but Iā€™ll try to catch up on sunday

Iā€™m running a bastard mish mash on MU. 60 players, 12/12, sign ups end in the 18th and we already have 40+ spots filled so maybe hop on if youā€™re interested

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/17008-Bastard-Mash-One-Piece-Themed

I still want to know why he targeted The Worst.

ya i dont rly have any leads atm

The deadline is June 15, 2018 11:00 AM (Europe: Paris), June 15, 2018 2:00 AM (America: Los Angeles).

Votecount

Srceenplay(1): parsec
Not voting (9): Srceenplay, Cutie Pie, Firebringer, Erika Furudo, Beesaysbeep, Guccy, SoundsofSilence, Katsuki, Neymar

6 to lynch

I prodded Firebringer and Erika Furudo.

I also totally ddinā€™t accidentally edit this into the daystart votecount and have to get it reverted.

sigh

@Guccy and @Neymar - thoughts about your neighbor?