VOTE: catspurr

I think Riley wanted this as well

VOTE: catspurr

innnn

Still want a bee lynch.

youre legitimately scumclaiming

I’m afraid that’s impossible.

you and i both know im cleared

No we don’t. You could be lying. You could be a scum vig.

ffery-head does think that your conviction about being cleared could possibly be coming from town, even though you’re not actually cleared given alisae and role madness.

no ms town will ever be able to handle a scum vig

and never in a 13 player game

find me any small not super old game where alisae gives scum more than like 1 shot of kp

It wasn’t an alisae game but my hydra earned a 1 shot dayvig as scum in a 9p game. It was glorious.

When GiF’s around we’ll deal with the realities of 4-hour wagon panic or w/e this is

Confirm I’ll go cats or beep

Mechanically I guess cats is a better lynch d1, if beehydra can take out a lurker that’s probably closing the mislynch pool a bit

VOTE: CATSWOOF

I DON’T KNOW ANY MECHANICS - JUST COUNTED THE VOTES.

Catspurr (7) - Erika Furudo, Guucy, Srceenplay, Lady Lambadelta, Cutie Pie, The Worst, Katsuki
Guccy (2) - Neymar, Catspurr
beesaysbeep (1) - SoundsofSilence
Lady Lambdadelta (1) - beesaysbeep
Firebringer (1) - GreyICE

No Lynch (1) - Firebringer

7 to lynch
Day ends May 18, 2018 4:05 AM (Europe: Paris), May 17, 2018 7:05 PM (America: Los Angeles)

GOING TO LOCK TOPIC/ERROR CHECK/WAIT FOR ALI

Hey.
I’m sorry but I’m delaying the flip till tomorrow.
There were actions that were sent in more then 36 hours ago, and I want to resolve those first. Then I plan on giving 24 hours for last minute d1 actions since I was absent and not feeling well enough to post for the past 2 days, then I’ll do the flip (I won’t be allowing catspurr to send in actions because she’s dead)

I’m sorry about not being prompt with all of this mostly because I’ve been feeling extremely burnt out for the past few days, I have finals and a paper I need to finish soon, and I’ve just haven’t been feeling well in general.

I would resolve the stuff now and do a flip now but I am fairly tired and I would like to get some rest so I prevent as much fuck ups as possible.

Sorry for the delay :frowning:

I’ll continue this on Wednesday and do everything then, I promise this time!
I have to spend tomorrow on

• Making a presentation
  • Finishing a paper
  • Finishing some last minute tests
  • Finish my Take Home Final.

The semester ends on Tuesday for me so once I finish class on Tuesday I should be able to give this my full attention and hopefully be less burnt out by then and feeling better!

1 Like

@yugioh
I’m dealing with a lot of life stuff atm and I’m dealing with a lot at the moment its making me hard to try to deal with mafia stuff atm.

Let me know through discord dms if you want me to try to find a backup mod to continue running the game until I feel like I can come back to this or just abandon the game

I personally want to abandon the game because I don’t think I will be able to find a backup mod that will want to try to deal with this game due to how complex it is, but if people want me to I will try to find one that I will find will be able to run this to the best of their ability. If I can’t find one I’ll abandon the game and keep in mind that I’m going to try to find someone who is used to processing mechanically complciated stuff.

I would have never modded this if I knew I was going to go through what I am currently going through. I realize this is a shitty thing to do and I’m really fucking sorry for delaying this for so long.

@yugioh The game continues
Sorry for bailing like this I just can’t deal with this atm.
Luckily, @jjh927 will be able to run this till I am able too get back to it.
Again sorry for bailing on this I know its a dick move but life.

His discord is Jay Hatt#4210 so I will be fowarding all information I have to him atm :]

1 Like