Duel Monsters ~Abandoned~

So you still think that not trusting your claim is a scumclaim.

yeah

weā€™re clearly 100% town here

Your kill claim helps, yes.

I thought it was weird you were scumreading us on day 1 and then just sort of dropped it, even though Iā€™ve been asking you questions ever since day 2 started.

Was there any conversation between Gucci and your predecessor?

I may have thrown the game by using cards.
But I have no idea what Iā€™m doing.

how does the avatar look

Iā€™m bored.

VOTE: Gucci

SoundOfSilence plays the following card:

Elemental Hero Knospe (Monster | EARTH): If you control another HERO monster, HERO cards you control cannot be destroyed except for this card. If this card is used as a fusion material, you can target 1 player: form a neighbourhood with them. Any future players you hood with this effect will join that hood. This effect can only be activated once per cycle.

SoundOfSilence banishes Elemental HERO Knospe and Elemental HERO Bubbleman to special summon the following card:

Elemental Hero Gaia [1 HERO monster and 1 EARTH monster] (Monster | EARTH): Target two cards on the field: those effects cannot be activated as long as this card is on the field. If this card leaves the field, target two cards on the field: those effects cannot be activated until the end of the cycle.

Guccy has been machoised.

Srceenplayā€™s Sangan and Gucciā€™s Spellbook Magician of Prophecy (the first one specifically) can no longer activate their effects while Elemental HERO Gaia is on the field.

SoundOfSilence plays the following card:

A Hero Lives (Spell): Special Summon one HERO fusion monster for free.

SoundOfSilence special summons the following card:

Elemental Hero Escuridao [1 HERO monster and 1 DARK monster] (Monster | DARK): Target one monster on the field: This card will gain its effect. Also any cards that would leave the field are banished instead. If this card leaves the field, gain control of the targetted monster.

Elemental HERO Escuridao gains the effect of Clear Wing Synchro Dragon.

Parsec plays the following card:
Harpie Harpist (Monster | WIND): If this card is destroyed, at the start of your next turn you can summon an additional harpie monster.

@Cutiepie prod

I reisoā€™d lld and didnā€™t consider that her reads didnā€™t matter because she was replaced.

I think we may be replacing out from this game. Sorry, I lost steam and Riley cake is busy

This game. So slow.

I can imagine the route to get somewhere in my mind and learn facts, but I cannot imagine the faces of anyone I know or remember recent events well, specifically plots of films even when I saw them recently. I feel like there is something wrong with me. Whatā€™s your memory like?

I think this post is villagey (as well as the other ones) although I donā€™t understand what he just did.

Cutie Pie has asked for replacement.
I was already looking for a replacement for Firebringer.

Prodding Guccy, Neymar (both long overdue, sorry) and Katsuki.

@mod can u post what clear wing synchro dragonā€™s effects are in your event post too pls ty

Full effects can always be seen on the fields but I quoted it for you

I missed this earlier. What does it mean? Who were you asking about their memory?