Dub Thee Game Thread

You said we expressed enthusiasm about finding the Queen. What in the world made you think so? What, you think we don’t know it’s better for the Queen not to be outted? You must think you’re the only one who understands any strategy at all.

I openly said we need to understand whether that’s a real claim, because it obviously impacts whether that person should be Lynched. What, you disagree?

You’re an idiot.

I’m not the one who is saying “I think it is” means “I think it isn’t”

I’m done talking to you about this. You’re pushing a wrong agenda against the wrong player for no reason at all. Good job.

Thinking it’s a queen claim doesn’t mean he believes it?

Literally none of this is helpful

if you want to admit you made a typo then admit it, you’re the one who kept harassing me calling me dumb for misreading your post and now you can’t take the same thrown back at you.

The distinction is completely lost on him.

1 Like

yes it literally does. do you know english?

No. I didn’t make a typo. You just can’t understand anything being said to you.

Um you can claim queen without being the queen? What?

Just stop, both of you

like what fucking moonworld did I just walk into

You think it’s a fake claim. I think it wasn’t a claim at all.

So why is your interpretation of events the only correct one, when I’m not the only one with said interpretation?

And instead of just waiting for Lenni to confirm, you start bashing people for it? It’s completely ridiculous.

now your nouns are so loose and non specific that I have no idea what you’re referring to.

Tbh I don’t really care if it is or not right now, if it is then @Lenni will make their dub target and then dub them, if it isn’t then they’ll name their target and the real queen will dub somebody else.

Tbh I think you should both step away for awhile, this is not productive

I get that you’re saying you think it was a fake claim and that a real queen wouldn’t claim here.

I am saying that a real queen at lynch minus 1 SHOULD claim it’s just that I don’t think they were claiming they were queen.

We both seem to be agreeing they are not queen and real queen shouldn’t claim. BUT if they are the real queen I think they should have claimed, and done so in a clear manner not just a “go ahead and lynch me uwu” post