Dub Thee Game Thread

UNVOTE

praise chesskid, such good logic, he is best ever.

such a good townie that he even avoided the night kill too!

You literally get mad at me for spewing that I’m not the king, but now you’re forcing lenni to spew that they’re not the queen if you’re wrong.

C’mon Doggo Lenni put themselves in this position by aggressively lurking. Had they cleared themselves as Town (or contributed to the game), then they wouldn’t have racked up votes and been put in a position where the only play was to claim. Asking to reconfirm the hard claim and of publicly dubbing someone is literally the only option here, since the Scum already know that they most likely are the Queen if they are in fact Town.

So this stops a lynch of Town and puts us in a better course even if it potentially gets them NK’ed.

I think you’re being deliberately obtuse with this and refusing to read the context of the post.

Like #466 and #467 are clearly to be read in conjunction. Those two posts explain why Chess is reading it the way that he is.

there is no reason why those posts should be considered linked together other than chronology, to me this looks like someone randomly logging in, seeing they have a lot of votes, and saying they are fine with it. which looks like a vt move.

if they were going to ACTUALLY claim they could have
 you know
 ACTUALLY claimed.

You must see that asking for clarification in that context is not stupid. Even if you disagree.

I completely agree that clarification is nice, but the level of uhhhh enthusiasm that you guys DEFINITELY think you found the queen is just not very realistic imo.

imo we shouldn’t have gotten to lynch -1 that quickly in the first place.

My first reaction was skepticism. I mean read my #470.

You’re being way over confrontational for not really reading all that carefully.

I’m sorry but I really don’t see how your 470 changes anything? all you did was say that you thought Lenny was queen but that it was a bad time to claim? which is
 weird. because I think if lenny was queen at l-1 it WAS the right time to claim, I just don’t think wut happened was a real claim.

You’re reading what you want to read. My #470 is basically saying that if it is a claim, it’s probably not true. Why would I ask then if it’s a good idea for the “real Queen” to CC, or counter-claim?

And how is any of what I or Chess have written for example “enthusiasm” over finding the real Queen? Chess complained that Lenni’s lack of play at all potentially outted the Queen. How is that enthusiasm?

chesskid: is this a queen claim?

you: I think it is.

nice try, you clearly said you thought it was.

So my explanation of what I meant with my post is wrong because
 you can read my brain?

in what universe is someone asking is someone made a queen claim and you literally saying “I think it is” supposed to mean that you did NOT think it was. seriously, reread your own post.

You’re also completely failing to truly recognize that I DID express skepticism about the potential soft claim. How is I THINK IT IS the same as IT DEFINITELY IS YAY WE FOUND THE QUEEN?

I can MAYBE understand you if you say you made a typo or something, but that is NOT what you’re saying and you’re doubling down on your post saying that it says something it just doesn’t say.