Dub Thee Game Thread

But I already said I wouldn’t lynch Row ever in #393. Why would I go back to pushing that tomorrow?

I wasn’t the only one challenging your logic btw. Nanook did also in #420. I just thought it was important to state it in thread.

in the past 72 hours I have gotten 6 hours of sleep because I’ve been tryharding in back to back effort-based survivor challenges, I don’t have the patience to take any crap from trying to save someone I think was a towny and who I thought andres was throwing shade on. Yes, I realize I misread andres’s intent.

ANDRES quotes MY POST and told me I WAS WRONG when I was saying we should NOT lynch Row. The gut reaction is that it was saying that we SHOULD lynch row, now I just see that he was pointing to different reasoning than the reason I listed for why we shouldn’t lynch row.

read above post

It’s whatever. I don’t care. We can move on. This is entirely pointless.

Also, @Solarkoid can you update your view on Row please?

I understand where the disagreement was. No problem.

Shouldn’t we also wait for the Queen to Dub someone?

Eh i dont really care if im getting lynch :stuck_out_tongue:

:unamused::unamused::unamused:is that a queen claim

UNVOTE

I think it is. Which I actually think is nonsense. Should the real Queen even reveal here?

Yes because the dubbing mechanic is stupid considering we have an “observer” role so

Okay then. Is there a CC? If not, we need to lynch someone else. Clearly the Queen is active so I can wait a bit.

This is definitely a decent trade-off at this stage of the game.

We just wait for lurkfish to confirm it’s a hardclaim

Once he does move to the next idiot on the list

With any luck we’ll get the king next!

1 Like

The only good way to play a town PR is to lurk and get lynched with only your claim saving you amirite

2 Likes

@Lenni

Doggo I love you but yours isn’t valid logic. Unless you’re trying to tell me that the king knows all the alignments lol

don’t give me that crap when we both fully well know that the king isn’t going to just dub someone at completely random AND the king got to see the scum flip and saw the frank logic BEFORE dubbing.

Don’t think we want a CC if he’s not the queen, but @Lenni does need to hard claim with a dub target

And then dub somebody

And the real queen if it’s not Lenni does NOT dub until after Lenni claims a target for today

My dude that doesn’t make row more likely town, it just means the king townreads them.

Which is exactly as meaningful as anyone townreading him