Dub Thee Game Thread

This is actually pretty smart. I endorse this course of action.

I mean it’s literally the same as saying “Andres townreads player X so they must be town”

no it is not the same and you fucking know it because the king is confirmed town. any random non confirmed person’s townreads obviously has less weight.

It’s exactly the same! They have exactly the same odds of being town!

This argument is stupid! We should stop now!

and if you ACTUALLY KNOW HOW TO READ you’ll see that my post saying that “king think’s row is town so please don’t lynch yet” also said that this didn’t mean row was entirely confirmed just because king thought they were town, it just meant that we shouldn’t assume he’s more likely to be scum than town.

but yeah, the king’s townread’s matters more than a rando uncomfirmed’s townreads. still not perfect, but a whole heck of a lot better than an unconfirmed.

you’re literally stupid rn, the king is proven town via the GAME RULES.

I mean I can point you to a game where confirmed town’s reads literally lost the game, lol

we don’t know who the king is, but the king is the dubber, and we know the king is town, so we know the person dubbing row was town. a townconfirmed person’s reads SHOULD have more weight than an unconfirmed person because we know the king was not mafia trying to purposely mislead.

Without knowing who the confirmed town is their reads are exactly as valuable as a random players imo

I disagree when we don’t know who the confirmed is, but we’re just pointlessly arguing in circles now

and I can point you to my actual post that when I was using this logic I explicitly said it wasn’t foolproof but that it was a start.

zomg we know the person who dubbed row is town, stop trying to deny this basic piece of logic.

I am aware. Without knowing who specifically it is, I don’t care. There are some people I would treat their reads as gospel and there are some I would discard. So without knowing what player the king is, I’m going to treat their reads as being exactly as accurate as a random town player.

Capisce?

first time you said random town player instead of random player, look at you passing the first grade I’m so proud of you

:roll_eyes:

in any event do you see the logic of voting row knowing that even a stupid townie townreads them? where’s the evidence that row is scum anyway? we had one confirmed town wanting to help row, there were no good arguments to lynch row, I wanted to prevent lynching row for now and to consider other options first :roll_eyes:

@Lenni hurry up and claim and then claim who you are dubbing and then do it.

I’m honestly still unsure how lenni’s one recent message made everyone think that they were the queen.

Look a great example why an arbitrary person’s opinion about something is useless!

1 Like