Dub Thee Game Thread

@Andresvmb yes but I don’t see any reason for the Solar wagon, at least from my perspective

What if i didnt flip scum? Im just interested :3

Also this may seem like scum but
VOTE: xerjr2
After Andre done and puffed leafias case he just popped in and voted him.
I just didnt like the action and think its a scum. it may be too obvious but nevertheless

Also Im sry i csnt help yall with leafia reading cause the games ive played with him i yet to have gotten a correct allignment :// bscly I cant read leafia

Always wrong is as difficult as always right

@Nanook permission for you to be my master? I’ll give you my sheep’s wool.

…Does this make you the master or the thot tho? :gigathonk:

Nanook is always the thot

1 Like

Votecount as of post #236

Solarkoid (3): Andresvmb, chesskid3, Nanook
Nanook (1): Kuma
Leafia (1): xerjr2
Xerjr2 (1): Solarkoid

Not Voting (9): Leafia, Lenni, beeboy, EqsyLootz, JacksonVirgo, row666, DoggoPlays, Drifter, Chuck

Seth what kind of lynch system is this? person with highest votes get lynched?

Yes

Andres speaks a lot of sense here and Xerj2 is giving off strong scum vibes right now. With absolutely no indication of me being scum, he calls me bad just because Andres hints that I might be bad. He leaped on accusing me way too quickly in my opinion.

VOTE: Xerj2

VOTE: Xerjr2 Didsn’t realize how to bold it until now.

Use the hammer looking buttonSmartSelect_20200106-085944_Chrome

Then it’ll count in the automatic vote counter!

**Xerje might not be here for the rest of the day. He said he won’t be on till 8:00 PM but I’m not sure what time zone he is in **

bro let your players play the game. stop messaging them to vote, stop saying things as the mod that you shouldn’t be saying.

1 Like

chess I cant disagree with you more.
Seth is just pushing them to play and reminding them bcs like they being out of the fucking game doesnt really help in determining the scum team. Hell if Seth weren’t there I would probs forget this game nwn

it’s OGI and it has no place in mafia. If you can’t remember that you joined a game, maybe you shouldn’t have? I mean this doesn’t seem like a real argument.

Oh im sorry your majesty for being a little forgetful??? Not everyone has such a pointy memory as you do your Highness

Yeah well when you want a game running you advertise it all over social media until game gets full. (In this case Discord) they may not be active so I remind them as I want my game to be both active, fun and signed ASAP.
Can’t handle that? Bring it to DM’s. :grin:.
Anyway, I won’t be back until EOD so cya all later.

2 Likes

yes encouraging people to be active/participate fine but sometimes inaction is a perfectly legitimate strategy

edit: this was meant as a reply to the whole thread sorry drifter