Dub Thee Game Thread

I mean you can SR me if you want, that’s fine. And I’m trying particularly hard to actually explain things (especially with people I haven’t played with before) so why the argument that I’m not explaining anything?

I tend to SR the type of posts where people explain a view they have and immediately provide a hedge or some sort of explanation that says why it’s most likely wrong and perhaps shouldn’t be trusted. Which is what you did in that post. It’s a cop out, essentially. A way for you to put a vote down or direct suspicion a certain direction but not take full ownership of it. That way if you’re wrong, you can later say well I really wasn’t sure. And I do think you are very wrong in this case.

I mean, Chess and I have played multiple games together. I’m not the greatest at catching him as Scum (though I have done it a few times), but when I get a strong sense from him that he’s Town, I am almost always right. He’s fooled me before, sure. And it tends to happen when he comes out guns blazing with a strong Partner. But, he’s coming out aggressive here, clearly signaling out a player as Scum. It’s rare that he does this as Scum. Mostly because he just knows it’s not conducive to him lasting long in the game.

Just to correct the record I’m not saying solarkoid is a guaranteed hit here. Don’t think I’ve said that anywhere

1 Like

Yeah fair. The aggressive isn’t so much against Solarkoid - it’s more of a tone thing.

But I mean, you speculating whether I would put a “fat RVS vote” on a Scum Partner is a strong signal that you think Solarkoid flips Scum. Or no?

Just playing through the possible worlds to see how you could be scum.

It would only work if solar town u scum which seems p. Unlikely to me so

But I guess yes in a vacuum solar is solidly >rand scum if you want a quote for your newspaper

Flailing just means that you’re attacking multiple people all at the same time to distract from yourself.

This isn’t always reflected as you attacking other people… but anyway it’s how it happened in your case.

I’ll take it.

Say Solar flips Scum. If I were their Scummate, I probably would have switched my vote away by now. Or at least tried to defend them. I’m not that good at bussing hard.

lol ya that’s what I said

Channeling your inner elli

We all have an inner elli just screaming to get out

1 Like

One person who shall go unkeyed has an outer elli screaming to get in

1 Like

omg that’s wrong in so many ways

VOTE: Leafia

Time to make a Vote Count before heading off to Bed.
I’ll make another one when I wake up.

Votecount as of post #216

Solarkoid (3): Andresvmb, chesskid3, Nanook
Nanook (2): Kuma, Solarkoid
Leafia (1): xerjr2

Not Voting (9): Leafia, Lenni, beeboy, EqsyLootz, JacksonVirgo, row666, DoggoPlays, Drifter, Chuck

Catching up, unless I get distracted

This gives me a sense of dejavu ngl

This pings me weirdly, why random-vote?

I’ve been sleeping and at work but here I have appeared!