3. impulse - Dragon Hunter
  4. Judge - Traitor

DEAD

1. ActionDan - Dragon Hunter
  2. parsec - Dragon Hunter

Deadlines:
7 day days, 2 day nights.

The Setup:
This is a rerun of a setup created by @FakeGod, it was previously run here: https://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=84&t=74221

• There are 7 Dragon Hunters (Town) vs 2 Traitors (Scum).
  • Every Day Phase, 1 player is selected to go fight the dragon through majority vote. (The chosen player “leaves” without being flipped).
  • Every Night Phase, Mafia kills one of the remaining players.
  • After 3 players have been chosen to go fight the dragon, if the 3 players were town, then town wins. If 2 out of 3 players were mafia, then mafia wins.
  • If 1 out of 3 players was mafia, then the remaining (nonchosen) players flip, and the game goes into LyLo between the 3 chosen players.
  • Players who left to fight the dragon will be provided a private topic to talk until a potential D4.
  • Traitors have daytalk. If one traitor leaves to “fight” the dragon, that player may no longer talk to the other traitor.

Role PM’s:

• You are a Dragon Hunter (Town). The topic is here. Please read the setup and rules and ask me if you have any questions. Confirm by replying to this PM.

• You are a Traitor (Mafia). The topic is here. Please read the setup and rules and ask me if you have any questions. Confirm by replying to this PM.

2 Likes

General Rules:

1. WE ARE ALLOWING PLAYERS TO EDIT THEIR OWN POSTS TO FIX ANY FORMATTING ERRORS (broken tags, broken quotes). This DOES NOT extend to typos. Please try to make any potential edits promptly after your original post (e.g. don’t go back an edit a post a day after you make it).
    Please do not abuse this - edit history is public to everyone. If you’re caught abusing edits bad things will happen.

2. Let me and the other players know if you’re busy and won’t have time to post for a couple of days.

3. Don’t directly quote from or talk about concrete stuff (e.g. timestamps) from private mod communications.

4. If you’re not sure about anything ask me about it!

@dragonhunters
Pms going out.

DO NOT POST IN THIS TOPIC UNTIL IT IS UNLOCKED

PLEASE DO READ THE RULES/SETUP STUFF - THERE WERE SOME SMALL ADDITIONS AND CHANGES SINCE THE SIGNUP TOPIC

@dragonhunters

It is now DAY 1.

WITH 9 ALIVE IT TAKES 5 TO SEND SOMEONE TO FIGHT THE DRAGON

DEADLINE IS AT May 30, 2018 4:35 PM (Europe: Paris), May 30, 2018 7:35 AM (America: Los Angeles)

im scum. please lynch me.

VOTE: metal sonic

If you insist

VOTE: Metal Sonic

Hi guys!

hi fferry!

If I build this wagon now, then I’ll be elected later :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

VOTE: Metal Sonic

hi

Hi impulse. Have you played mafia before?

We are here.

This is us. Vote us for our tenacity and dragon slaying experience.
Vote: Drugged Lulu

I will not be sending Metal Sonic to fight the drake this game. He ruins raids.

Sheep us, we’re better than that pink haired doll fiddler anyway.

Hi guys. How much like Resistance is this game?

will take this under advisement!

nope. this is my first time