Discrete/Limited 7p (Over)

Clem - I stand by what i said about them being vastly different from the last game but they might need to step it up before I keep defending them.

MS - Idk I feel like his posts are just going through the motions of the game but it’s not like he is hiding the fact he is doing that within his posts.

@Redflavor - I don’t really think there is a large cross over between video mafia and forum mafia in all honesty.
RedFlavor - Is starting to look better I think. His reads feel town to me but the Clem read is kinda iffy to me. “Clem is a good scum play so I disagree with the meta read that Clem would be doing more as scum”. Although people are really hard pressed to town read people who aren’t doing much in this game.

DS: Not a great look atm. Hard to put into words.

Rich: I think his thoughts are consistent but that’s roughly the only thing he has going for him. Fortunately other plays have much less going for them so he is safe for awhile.

Andres: I really with your posts have made an impression on me but they just haven’t. They kinda just read as mafia posts (no shit) in a way that I can’t really tackle them atm.

Me: lock town.

Sorry I had a stupid lack of time for today’s post.

VOTE: Metal

idk prolly doing this again if metal isn’t clearly what at least 2 other people want the most I will not vote metal and go for what I think is the most common read.

VOTE: Rich
The question mark thing is a verbal tic. Do it all the time. I do this via inflection in video mafia too, so if rich knows my meta there well enough to make meta reads on me, then he should be expected to know that.

Don’t really love Gtacc’s contributions either, but not sure they’re scum. Could potentially see Andres as scum, pending how he responds to my prodding last turn.

Pretty much punting the rest of this turn. Let’s see what shakes loose, and lynch rich.

VOTE: MetalSonic

Reads seem to be all over the place, so I’m going to vote my top Scum Read to try and push for consensus here. In particular, I can’t say that I understand your vote for Rich at all. If anything, you voting for what a lot of people think is a Town player is a good way to avoid achieving consensus. So yeah, this feels like the right move. However, I’m worried that I’m lock Town to you - I wouldn’t be lock Town based on the content I have put out to myself purely because you have yet to see reads from me until my third post.

My opinion on Rich has not changed, so not voting there. Rich’s thought process is clear and I do believe we have Town here. I find your view of Nanook interesting though - generally lack of interest is a Town tell of his (though might not apply anymore as he’s been told). So I wouldn’t use that to Scum read him. Also, any good Scum (which MS can certainly be) will appear to be unsure about other people’s alignment - it would be too obvious otherwise.

I could also vote beeboy to be honest. I am not seeing a commitment to the game and I understand that some of us might be running out of time (I know I’m struggling with this), but at this stage every post is crucial. I almost missed that you voted for MS. Can you explain?

@Gtacc, what makes you think that I would have provided reads as Scum already in my second post? I’m asking because I am the kind of player that likes to get my thoughts out there on players and see if other people agree or disagree, particularly as Town, as early as possible. It’s easier to figure out where I stand that way. My lean on you is positive so I’m staying away from voting you too.

I am slightly changing my read on DS - I need to see more. Again, life can get in the way but you need to help me out here. I have a similar view of beeboy so that keeps my lean positive but that’s about it.

So, my list stands as follows (from Scummiest to Towniest):

MS
Beeboy
Nanook, DS
Gtacc
RichParente

Towncore:

Rich Parente
Andres
Beeboy

[size=5]When you try your best but you don’t succeed :frowning: [/size]

Alright, 1 mafia is outed. Anyone who points out the same before reading my post can be confirmed town with me. Easiest town game of my life.

drops mic

Beebuddy why u BULLY me ??? :[

Nanook could be town here, still not sure

Richparente’s last post looks better. Maybe just new to forum mafia, as he said he’s mainly a video mafia player. Whatever

Redflavor you really shouldn’t try to make assumptions about what I would/would not do as scum. Lol.

Ds and Andres still strong townreads

I am going to revenge vote beeboy here just because. Also, votes don’t matter in this game unless everyone votes together in a single phase. Also, sheeping ds

VOTE: beeboy

DS
Andres
Redflavor
Nanook

{Redparent, beeboy}

Phase 1.4 Votes:

Metal Sonic (3): beeboy, Andresmvb, RichParente
RichParente (2): GTacc, Nanook
GTacc (1): DS
beeboy (1): Metal Sonic

Sorry for the delay.

PHASE 1.5 WILL END October 28, 2018 2:00 PM OR WHEN ALL POSTS ARE SUBMITTED.

REMINDER THAT PHASE 1.5 IS THE LAST OF THE DAY, PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU’RE AWARE OF HOW EXECUTION/ACTIONS RESOLVE: Discrete/Limited 7p (7/7)

PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE A STRONG PREFERENCE TOWARDS OR AGAINST A PARTICULAR SET OF “RESET TIMES”.

We’ll probably try out something like late “time banks” for players in the future.

“If one of the no voters just tried to hop on the Beeboy lynch after Ive been there for two days with no real movement on it, I could definitely definitely see that no voter as having been scum trying to avoid what is a town lead lynch.”

Quoting myself for posterity. I was almost 100% correct on my read, with the one caveat being that I thought it would have been a no voter. This sinks MS more for me personally. Kinda sucks for MS honestly because theres no way they could have known that I would snipe that town consensus and totally call them out for what they did before they actually did it.

Meanwhile, everyone and their fucking mother is sussing me by saying that they are unsure of me without giving any fucking real reasons why. Im going to ignore the shade from beeboy for now because im townleaning them in reference to my scum lean on MS. Lets move to Gtacc. Gtacc I guess is saying that im partners with Rich off of… again… offf of little fucking wayne are you serious bro. If MS flips scum I would 100% look into Gtacc with that Rich vote as being someone who was perhaps not trying to bus their partner. As another semi-related note: I seriously doubt Beeboy is scum if MS flips scum.

However, I am not unaware of my own personal bias meta when it comes to people sussing me. I allow that to tilt my views when im town because I know my own aligment and so I think that anyone pushing me absolutely has be to be scum. So Im like honestly trying to progress as a player and try to be more objective. When im over here thinking to myself that It seems like there is a relatively strong consensus at the moment, and I step back, Im thinking to myself: I couldnt be the only one thinking that MS was about to get railroaded there so im gonna say that I wouldnt be surprised if someone is bussing MS who is goon for town cred.

Idk, with the way Rich has posted so far this game (and with that freakin meme that he created) I could definitely see it being him. He would be setup pretty well with a scum!MS flip and I think that would probably make Clem back off of that rich read he has. With that said, Im 100% reading Clem as genuine town based off of his tone and his no nonsense vote of Rich. Theres a possibility its misguided tho.

Im kinda more willing to lynch Gtacc over Rich day 2 if im being honest with my gut, because it really is sub-optimal play to bus your own teammate day one in this setup. I think thats more of a tinfoil than anything. Definitely something to keep in mind though.

So yeah I guess this is kinda where im at right now from most town to scum

Nanook
Andres
Beeboy
Rich
Gtacc
MS

Okay lets see how this phase turns out
Ttyl <3

VOTE: Rich Parente
I’m not sure if their partner is DS, their last post does not seem very w/w but IDK. It’s probably not also Nanook because of the vote.

Andres, I think scum would think “At least I should give few reads so I’ll blend and not stand out with no posts.”

I also think that scum Rich would townread their partner so it is beeboy, that pair makes sense as a wolf pair

REDFLAVOR OUT

I see no benefit to giving scum info on who I scum read / town read.

VOTE: Metal

Pretty sure it’s just Rich here.

The “only spend 30 minutes or less a day on the game” thing doesn’t seem to be working out great. I think D2 I’ll bump it up to 45 or less.

I’m gonna say…if not Rich, probably Andres or DS. More likely Andres—the way he was sure to brush off my early vote on him rubbed me the wrong way a bit, I think there might be something there.

It’s either Rich or MetalSonic for this round of voting in my mind given the game constraints, and so I’ll stick to this one. However, I was very surprised to see so many people vote for him and say that he is Powerwolfing - I can’t say I saw the content in this way and it caught me way off-guard.

@DS: so that rap wasn’t your original work? you definitely got me haha. On beeboy, again I understand why people rely on these gut/meta reads at times - but it has to move away from that at some point.

I can’t say that I liked it when you said that “MS might not be the right choice” purely because people seem to be consolidating there. Can you elaborate? However, you voting for Gtacc in what seemed like an attempt to avoid an early lynch is pro-Town in my mind.

@Gtacc, your take on Rich is basically opposite of my view currently, but I get why you would argue this and you signaling that DS could be a partner there is… quite persuasive. You putting a lot of though into this also makes me think it’s genuine. I guess let’s see how this goes? One of them is probably going to flip, so if DS votes away from Rich in what seems like a tie and goes for MS, and MS flips Town, you might be right on. Also, your comment about DS calling out Rich about his post potentially being done ahead of time, but not really Scum reading them for it, is also valid.

@beeboy: I don’t really care if you Scum read me, but if you can’t tell me (or others) why, it will be hard for me to address those concerns or for others to see where you are coming from (same goes for DS obviously). I agree with your view on Nanook, but you also need to try and put into words why you see DS like you do. After today I’ll rethink where I sit with your slot.

@Nanook: at this stage, I’m gonna judge you based on what you vote - content just isn’t there, and you maybe Scum reading me but not is whatever in my mind. I didn’t feel like addressing it before because it seemed like you were just pressuring me to contribute more.

@RichParente: I still have you as Town, but others clearly don’t. If you survive, can you let us know why you think you ended up in this position? What do you make of those pushing you? If not, well… then we’ll find out what it is that you really are.

@MetalSonic: it still feels weird voting for you when you have me as strong Town, but I haven’t seen anything in your last post to change my mind, so here goes nothing.

Towncore:

Rich Parente
Andres
Beeboy

GL town if mafia kills me

Andres stop being a huge suck. Beeboy and richparente is clearly the scumteam here. His big font is an obvious scum tactic

I’m actually surprised that so many people voted richparente last phase. And I hopped off him, lol, rip.

That’s all

Have a good day mate

VOTE: richparente

Oh and redflavor most recent post upgrades him to locktown for me. Not like that matters since this is the last phase and if a) I die or b) we hit mafia godfather and win

Oh and Andres going “voting for rich is scummy cos lots of people think he’s s town player” is kinda ironic on the phase where everyone else calls him scum (2+ 1 me)

Now obviously we’re going to see a 4+3 lylo style on me vs richparente so let’s see how this swings

Phase 1.5 Votes:

Metal Sonic (4): DS, beeboy, Andresmvb, RichParente
RichParente (3): GTacc, Nanook, Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic has been executed. He was Vanilla Town.
beeboy has been killed. He was Vanilla Town.

PHASE 2.1 WILL END October 29, 2018 4:00 PM OR WHEN ALL POSTS ARE SUBMITTED.

Susses me, but only in the context of being a wolf partner with Rich. If I catch a vote from this slot at start of day I’m gonna be fucking tilted.

Well this was obviously a bad plan beeboy. Now you’re dead and we don’t know shit.

Can one person give an actual reason for voting me this game? Literally I’m being sussed with no reasoning all game, I’m literally being townspewed by way of name mentions alone.

This is hedgey af. I didn’t vote away from Rich, I voted toward MS who I thought was scum. This reads almost like you knew MS was going to flip town. And yet you voted them? Idk very weird.

Alright time for some wifom, but my entire last post came from the thought that MS was going to flip scum. Im townspewed at this point so it’s time to put in work. So now I need to reconsider: did scum pile on MS? With the beeboy flip that would be Andre and Rich. Did they split votes? Rich and Gtacc maybe? I could see Gtacc bussing I guess? He has been trying to tie me to Rich for basically no reason at all. I still see Clem as town so I don’t think that Gtacc/Clem are open wolfing with a pile on Rich.

Yeah that’s p much where I’m at right now. Interested to see where this goes.

Inb4 more baseless sussing of me

I would vote Rich but I wanna wait for cop claim

I’m not sure who is his partner, but I’m pretty sure I will know it by this phase, unless cop checked metal/beeboy. Like if DS claims cop and andres does not, its andres and vice versa. Nanook never checks me here, i think if he is the cop, he softed on ds and andres last phase so this looks extremely good. It does not matter which one of claim cop between andres and DS really, also since scum dont have a chat they probably wont coordinate a cop fakeclaim. But since GF never claims cop, maybe goon will claim it.

I think Rich’s last post confirmed that they are a wolf cuz they havent responded to my correct metaread in it.

I mean, DS is a good wolf and Idk about Andres but he told he was a good wolf, Rich would powerwolf so its andres but he also said he do distances that no one would call it w/w so it can still be ds, oof

Also GF is innocent to cop, just to remind you guys

Tldr: cop claim will enlighten us cuz it can be anyone with rich except nanook and me.

Pedit
Ok after a reread it is just Andres and Rich

Still rich, we should’ve killed him yesterday. MS was clearly just coasting town. Guess I should’ve made that clearer instead of making jokes about it, so my bad there.

I didn’t think we had a posting turn until tomorrow, so this is super brief. Sorry guys. Will probably pick it up with the next phase.

Is it really Rich / DS? That’s the Team that makes most sense to me at this stage, given the evasive maneuver conducted there by DS. So that’s where my vote will go initially. Nanook could be? But probably isn’t? And Gtacc seems Towny in my mind so I just don’t see it. MS did warn me that I was sucking this game haha so obviously I need to re-evaluate. DS brought a lot of attention to that switch in vote so I don’t know what to make of that. I’ll rethink things after this post, it’s been hectic. Those are first impressions though. I am finding it’s easier for Scum to hide from the lack of interactions in real time and the limited content. @Nanook, I need more from you man.

VOTE: RichParente

Dat mislynch though. Sorry to MetalSonic.
I am the Cop. So, I will out my check in my next post.
Rarely people have the balls to cc me. Even so, I will give mafia the chance to do it in their next post. Dumb mafia will out by claiming cop here.