Discrete/Limited 7p (Over)

VOTE: Rich Parente
I’m not sure if their partner is DS, their last post does not seem very w/w but IDK. It’s probably not also Nanook because of the vote.

Andres, I think scum would think “At least I should give few reads so I’ll blend and not stand out with no posts.”

I also think that scum Rich would townread their partner so it is beeboy, that pair makes sense as a wolf pair

REDFLAVOR OUT

I see no benefit to giving scum info on who I scum read / town read.

VOTE: Metal

VOTE: Rich

Pretty sure it’s just Rich here.

The “only spend 30 minutes or less a day on the game” thing doesn’t seem to be working out great. I think D2 I’ll bump it up to 45 or less.

I’m gonna say…if not Rich, probably Andres or DS. More likely Andres—the way he was sure to brush off my early vote on him rubbed me the wrong way a bit, I think there might be something there.

VOTE: MetalSonic

It’s either Rich or MetalSonic for this round of voting in my mind given the game constraints, and so I’ll stick to this one. However, I was very surprised to see so many people vote for him and say that he is Powerwolfing - I can’t say I saw the content in this way and it caught me way off-guard.

@DS: so that rap wasn’t your original work? you definitely got me haha. On beeboy, again I understand why people rely on these gut/meta reads at times - but it has to move away from that at some point.

I can’t say that I liked it when you said that “MS might not be the right choice” purely because people seem to be consolidating there. Can you elaborate? However, you voting for Gtacc in what seemed like an attempt to avoid an early lynch is pro-Town in my mind.

@Gtacc, your take on Rich is basically opposite of my view currently, but I get why you would argue this and you signaling that DS could be a partner there is… quite persuasive. You putting a lot of though into this also makes me think it’s genuine. I guess let’s see how this goes? One of them is probably going to flip, so if DS votes away from Rich in what seems like a tie and goes for MS, and MS flips Town, you might be right on. Also, your comment about DS calling out Rich about his post potentially being done ahead of time, but not really Scum reading them for it, is also valid.

@beeboy: I don’t really care if you Scum read me, but if you can’t tell me (or others) why, it will be hard for me to address those concerns or for others to see where you are coming from (same goes for DS obviously). I agree with your view on Nanook, but you also need to try and put into words why you see DS like you do. After today I’ll rethink where I sit with your slot.

@Nanook: at this stage, I’m gonna judge you based on what you vote - content just isn’t there, and you maybe Scum reading me but not is whatever in my mind. I didn’t feel like addressing it before because it seemed like you were just pressuring me to contribute more.

@RichParente: I still have you as Town, but others clearly don’t. If you survive, can you let us know why you think you ended up in this position? What do you make of those pushing you? If not, well… then we’ll find out what it is that you really are.

@MetalSonic: it still feels weird voting for you when you have me as strong Town, but I haven’t seen anything in your last post to change my mind, so here goes nothing.

Towncore:

Rich Parente
Andres
Beeboy

VOTE: MetalSonic

GL town if mafia kills me

Andres stop being a huge suck. Beeboy and richparente is clearly the scumteam here. His big font is an obvious scum tactic

I’m actually surprised that so many people voted richparente last phase. And I hopped off him, lol, rip.

That’s all

Have a good day mate

VOTE: richparente

Oh and redflavor most recent post upgrades him to locktown for me. Not like that matters since this is the last phase and if a) I die or b) we hit mafia godfather and win

Oh and Andres going “voting for rich is scummy cos lots of people think he’s s town player” is kinda ironic on the phase where everyone else calls him scum (2+ 1 me)

Now obviously we’re going to see a 4+3 lylo style on me vs richparente so let’s see how this swings

Phase 1.5 Votes:

Metal Sonic (4): DS, beeboy, Andresmvb, RichParente
RichParente (3): GTacc, Nanook, Metal Sonic

Metal Sonic has been executed. He was Vanilla Town.
beeboy has been killed. He was Vanilla Town.

PHASE 2.1 WILL END October 29, 2018 4:00 PM OR WHEN ALL POSTS ARE SUBMITTED.

Susses me, but only in the context of being a wolf partner with Rich. If I catch a vote from this slot at start of day I’m gonna be fucking tilted.

Well this was obviously a bad plan beeboy. Now you’re dead and we don’t know shit.

Can one person give an actual reason for voting me this game? Literally I’m being sussed with no reasoning all game, I’m literally being townspewed by way of name mentions alone.

This is hedgey af. I didn’t vote away from Rich, I voted toward MS who I thought was scum. This reads almost like you knew MS was going to flip town. And yet you voted them? Idk very weird.

Alright time for some wifom, but my entire last post came from the thought that MS was going to flip scum. Im townspewed at this point so it’s time to put in work. So now I need to reconsider: did scum pile on MS? With the beeboy flip that would be Andre and Rich. Did they split votes? Rich and Gtacc maybe? I could see Gtacc bussing I guess? He has been trying to tie me to Rich for basically no reason at all. I still see Clem as town so I don’t think that Gtacc/Clem are open wolfing with a pile on Rich.

Yeah that’s p much where I’m at right now. Interested to see where this goes.

Inb4 more baseless sussing of me

I would vote Rich but I wanna wait for cop claim

I’m not sure who is his partner, but I’m pretty sure I will know it by this phase, unless cop checked metal/beeboy. Like if DS claims cop and andres does not, its andres and vice versa. Nanook never checks me here, i think if he is the cop, he softed on ds and andres last phase so this looks extremely good. It does not matter which one of claim cop between andres and DS really, also since scum dont have a chat they probably wont coordinate a cop fakeclaim. But since GF never claims cop, maybe goon will claim it.

I think Rich’s last post confirmed that they are a wolf cuz they havent responded to my correct metaread in it.

I mean, DS is a good wolf and Idk about Andres but he told he was a good wolf, Rich would powerwolf so its andres but he also said he do distances that no one would call it w/w so it can still be ds, oof

Also GF is innocent to cop, just to remind you guys

Tldr: cop claim will enlighten us cuz it can be anyone with rich except nanook and me.

Pedit
Ok after a reread it is just Andres and Rich

VOTE: Rich

Still rich, we should’ve killed him yesterday. MS was clearly just coasting town. Guess I should’ve made that clearer instead of making jokes about it, so my bad there.

I didn’t think we had a posting turn until tomorrow, so this is super brief. Sorry guys. Will probably pick it up with the next phase.

Is it really Rich / DS? That’s the Team that makes most sense to me at this stage, given the evasive maneuver conducted there by DS. So that’s where my vote will go initially. Nanook could be? But probably isn’t? And Gtacc seems Towny in my mind so I just don’t see it. MS did warn me that I was sucking this game haha so obviously I need to re-evaluate. DS brought a lot of attention to that switch in vote so I don’t know what to make of that. I’ll rethink things after this post, it’s been hectic. Those are first impressions though. I am finding it’s easier for Scum to hide from the lack of interactions in real time and the limited content. @Nanook, I need more from you man.

VOTE: RichParente

Dat mislynch though. Sorry to MetalSonic.
I am the Cop. So, I will out my check in my next post.
Rarely people have the balls to cc me. Even so, I will give mafia the chance to do it in their next post. Dumb mafia will out by claiming cop here.

NOTE: By the ruleset as written (for this run at least) votes submitted with the first post of each day don’t count. Don’t think that was made very clear - my bad. Thankfully it didn’t matter here. We’ll stick by this for a possible D3. Not sure if we’ll keep the rule in the future, it might just be silly.

PHASE 2.2 WILL END October 30, 2018 4:00 PM OR WHEN ALL POSTS ARE SUBMITTED.

Holy fucking shit we just won the game. Rich you are a dumbass, why would you claim cop as godfather I had a green check on you dude 9 times out of 10 i follow you on a lynch because youre confirmed town to me. I’m assuming you didnt read the rules and youre probably now kicking yourself because you just realized a godfather lynch ends the game.

VOTE: Rich Parente We win. Sheep me. Elli this setup is dope. We fucking win. Fuck yeah, get this W babyyyyy.

Ps: In case anyone doubts me - I softed in my first post.

‘Cause my seconds, minutes, hours go to the almighty dollar
And the almighty power of that ch-cha-cha-chopper
Sister, brother, son, daughter, father;
mother-fuck a copper
Got the Maserati dancin’ on the bridge, pussy poppin’
Tell the coppers: “Ha-ha-ha-ha
You can’t catch him, you can’t stop him”

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN

EVEN IF ONE OF YOU (Andres, Nanook) WOULD BE THE COP; YOU WOULD CLAIM IT IF U WERE TRUE BUT NOW, I WONT ACCEPT IT EVEN IF YOU CLAIM RED ON RICH THE COP

Rich probably did not response to my read cuz he is cop lmao

Btw if u r confus it is nanook and andres

Also I will start to think that Rich is scum waiting for an optimal night result by looking to a cop claim if he is mafia and if he does not claim the peek this phase too

Assuming there’s a counter, I think rich is probably mafia, cause why wouldn’t townCop claim yesterday when they were a lynch target from early on.

If there’s no CC (or a crappy one) in turn two I’ll reconsider (and I’m holding my vote this turn, cause it’s piss poor play to vote the only current cop claim no matter how much you think he’s scum), until then probably gonna put my vote on rich again. He’s almost certainly not The Godfather, but there’s a solid chcance he’s the goon.

DS, it isn’t so much that I’m actively scumreading you as it is POE. Like, Beeboy and MS were pretty townie FMPOV (especially Beeboy), and red never pinged me strongly ether way but he was on the rich wagon, which is weird if rich is scum (and prior to turn 1, I had him as basically lock scum). So that meant it was probably you or Andres as his partner.

It’s a pretty shitty POE, not gonna lie, and it isn’t really anything you’ve said specifically. So yeah. Guessing that doesn’t make you feel much better, lol.

Andres, you’re gonna get what you get, and that’s all there is to it. Suck it up, buttercup :wink:

Also, fwiw, Rich fake claims cop literally all the time in video mafia. So there’s that.

Okay so a large chunk of us were completely wrong about Rich it seems. Gtacc was trying really hard to say that the Team has to be Rich and I, or Rich and DS, so that’s probably out the window now. I’m going to wait and see what Rich has to say given that he’s claimed Cop, but obviously I’m not voting there until I see what Rich is thinking, and also wait for a potential CC, if any at all. I don’t expect it, but you never know. But yeah, clearly I have the game wrong (yay me!), and after Rich comes out with his result, I will be able to formulate some sort of strategy. Hopefully the person he investigated is still around.

DS is red peeked. I’m a god. Had a 20% chance to check the exact mafia goon.

Town should be aware we can just instantly lose the game if 1 town votes on another town in this gamestate. This is why I think Redflavor should have the hammer in final 3. If the exact mafia team is DS and Redflavor, and they both just missed the hammer, I get to flame bad town players who tried to gamethrow by voting before cop claims in postgame. That’s almost as good as a win : )

If DS claims Cop here, look how I softed he was the mafia goon in my previous post. Also think about how it would make sense for the mafia goon to fight a CC battle on this day. If for some reason the godfather counterclaims me, lol we win.

That said:

VOTE: DS

Phase 2.2 Votes:

Rich Parente (1): DS
DS (1): Rich Parente

Didn’t Vote (3): GTacc, Nanook, Andresmvb

PHASE 2.3 WILL END October 31, 2018 4:00 PM OR WHEN ALL POSTS ARE SUBMITTED.

Well, Rich apparently saw my soft and that’s why he chose to come out against me. The DS is red thing is clever, It’s a solid play, and about the only play he really had, but he chose the wrong person to do it on. If you look at my first post of the first phase of this day my first quote the first line was a vote for Rich, which was me softing that I checked Rich, though I really never expected him to claim cop after I got the green check on him. Like as godfather that’s just extremely dumb, but I don’t see a world in which a town!rich does that because it’s just abhorrently game throwing to claim cop when you’re not cop in this setup.

Rich, you may be a god but I am the goat, and you are really dumb for counterclaiming as godfather. I’m trying to think why you would do that, but you obviously must have thought that your partner would not have claimed? So I’m guessing it’s probably Andres from that alone because Clem and Gtacc 100% claim outright in this situation if they are goon and the way Gtacc played the “ill wait for a cop claim” thing definitely makes me sure they aren’t goon. Not that it matters who it is at this point because we lynch you and we win, but just for my own ego I want to be able to say that I figured it out.

Honestly tho, If you hadn’t of claimed cop I would’ve been thoroughly confused this round, so thanks for making it easy for me.

VOTE: Rich Parente