Discrete/Limited 7p (Over)

VOTE: DS

DS is good as scum enough to put a backdoor in his first post, also none of scum!Andres and scum!nanook votes Rich there if Rich was a GF (since my vote was like almost confirmed Rich and that would only need 1 vote to lynch and it is very very suboptimal)

Rich, I pretty liked your soft in 2.1, I would doubt you but nope, a good one that even DS did not see it

I also dont see any reason for DS to keep his result from us in 2.1, since if he is 1 shot cop, it only gives chance to scum to counterclaim (since a innocent is always helpful for town and cop does not have to live forever).

Also DSā€™s 2.1 post does not really seem like he was townreading Rich, an inno report is 2/3 town but idk

Also Im pretty sure that DS dont get this happy when he wins, like yesterday I said him ā€œIf you told me that you are playing for the win, I would vote youā€ and he was like ā€œnah, its okā€ and we 're talking about 37.5 dollars here, at least it is pretty much for me.
He is just trying to look like he found GF

Why would they claim tho? So that they can get nightkilled with no result

THIS IS THE PART WHERE I WANNA TALK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT LOOK OPTIMAL TO ME

I think claiming cop at 1.5 makes sense, like if you are gonna get lynched or killed, your claim does not matter anyways and it just makes you more confirmed as a cop and gives scum less chances to claim cop

BACK TO THE GAME

also if DS was really scumreading metal, how did he know metal would die and why would he check rich? Like i can understand that just in case, but it still does not seem to what a town would do to me

Also it seems like nanook/DS

Yeah, ignore what I said, Rich is just the cop 9 times out of 10 here. No reason for copDS with a green check on the most suspected living player not to out in turn one today. Just doesnā€™t make sense. So itā€™s either bad play or heā€™s scum, and I donā€™t think DS is a bad player, so he must be scum.

Second scum is probably gtacc at first read, cause I truly donā€™t understand how he goes from ā€œRich is copā€ to ā€œitā€™s Nanook and Andres.ā€ Like, that doesnā€™t make a lick of sense. I could still see it being Andres, but yeah, thinking itā€™s probably just DS and Gtacc scumteam. Probably need to reread and see who DS interacted with though.

Hand to God DS, if youā€™re the actual cop here and didnā€™t claim it in the first turn, you should have to change your avatar to a still image. Cause thatā€™s just silly for a one-shot cop not to claim cop immediately.

So it doesnā€™t take a genius to figure out that the vote needs to consolidate between DS and Rich. I originally thought they would be in the same Team - thatā€™s impossible now. I havenā€™t had time to re-read the game yet, but I will tonight and make my intention obvious as to who I intend to vote for between the two (anybody voting in this post might be the Scum partner purely because it would be very early without seeing who is doing what). I thought Rich was more likely to be the Scum, but DS is claiming that Rich is the Godfather? That seems like an unnecessary risk unless Rich figured out that his Scum partner was not going to fake claim here. So thatā€™s interesting. DS and Rich are obviously going to cross-vote, so maybe give us your thoughts on who you think is aligned with who and why?

@GTacc, Nanook and I huh? You keep throwing people under the bus and clearly wrong every time.

@Nanook, let me know what your thoughts are on all this. Iā€™m thinking weā€™re probably aligned and I trust your judgment here.

Iā€™ll be using female pronouns when referring DS for the rest of the game because she tries to mess with the warrior, but she does it in a way that makes it so she doesnā€™t have to fake gamesolving anymore by claiming the game is solved from her perspective instead of really going head to head.

This might help you guys evaluate whoā€™s more likely to kill Beeboy in the night, me or her. Iā€™m obviously bias because I know she is scum.

DS claiming a green on me means from her fake perspective, Iā€™m the godfather, and the game is solved. Gonna point out again this is lazy mafia play because it makes it so she doesnā€™t have to fake evaluation on the game anymore. It sucks it stops us from getting more information out of her future posts.

Beeboy was scumreading Andres. This is interesting to look at going into final 3. Itā€™s really light evidence for Andres being scum.

The reason itā€™s light is because he was starting to scumread Clem too.

Andres saying this and voting me over her right away could be him going for the win, while also making himself look good in final 3 if his partner dies.

Itā€™s almost a complete 180Ā° from the read he gave on me yesterday. This could be because Iā€™m an easy push today because I led a mislynch yesterday.

On the other hand, DS has been hard townreading Clem while DS is like Clemā€™s third lynch. Not making friends here, if youā€™re town you canā€™t vote me.

Leading a lynch is my cop play on forum, because I either hit a mafia, or I kill a town from my POE while mafia thinks they can push me for it, so I wonā€™t die.

So much more to say only 3000 characters fuck me sideways

Phase 2.3 Votes:

DS (3): GTacc, Nanook, Rich Parente
Rich Parente (1): DS

Didnā€™t Vote (1): Andresmvb

DS has been executed. He was a Mafia Goon.
Rich Parente has been killed. He was a 1-Shot Cop.

We are in Final 3.

PHASE 3.1 WILL END November 1, 2018 4:00 PM OR WHEN ALL POSTS ARE SUBMITTED.

Im stupid for not getting my keys

Anyways, I reread the game and saw some interactions that points to Nanook is the partner on DS, I wonder who you guys are are suspicious of so Ill slank this phase butā€¦
I think gf always wants to distance themselves with the fake cop so they wanna vote DS immediately, Andres not voting seems cool because we needed more info for f3, like I was gonna edit to unvote but realized it was too late.
Ill point out most things that points outs to anders not being team with ds and nanook being team with ds at next phase, so bye for now

Wow Andres looks bad here. OK. Gonna look past that though, and see if voting helps.

Phase 1.4, with DS voting on Gtacc, makes Gtacc pretty unlikely to be godfather there Iā€™d think. So yeah, I think we just kill Andres and hope for the best, cause I dunno that Iā€™ll be able to read them tonally with the limited time Iā€™m expending on this game.

I lied, I havenā€™t had enough time to look at previous posts.

For now, gut is telling me itā€™s probably Gtacc, but clearly the voting last round is not going to help me as someone clearly bussed their partner. And to think I wanted to play it cautious.

Anyway, thatā€™s my lean. Iā€™ll provide a better rationale and potentially a vote by post 3/4, but I did want to sit down and think about it. Iā€™ve screwed up one of these situations before where I voted the wrong way and didnā€™t want to do it again.

Phase 3.1 Votes:

Didnā€™t Vote (3): GTacc, Nanook, Andresmvb

PHASE 3.2 WILL END November 2, 2018 4:00 PM OR WHEN ALL POSTS ARE SUBMITTED.

Shading Andres in phase 1, also DS literally said shady things about every people in that postā€¦ Except Nanook.

Again liking DSā€™s post (even tho not for reads), and fencesitty commenting on everyone else.

Rich also made a post like that, but Nanook did not comment very good on it. Scum double standarts

This is a good response to DS, and it does not seem like SvS

This is DSā€™s respons to Andres, does not seem SvS again

Protecting the GF, like this does not make sense when Nanook is town and Andres is scum because DS was a scum

Their top town is Nanook which DS never explained i think, like he hasnā€™t talked about Nanook but also not Andres tooā€¦DS loves powerwolfing so I would definitely expect him to put his scumfriend on top.

I am nearly out of characters, Check post 49 of DS, he says something to Nanook but he says ā€œEveryone does thisā€ so its not attackign to nanook but check Andres part, it is more personal and not look like SvS.

Also nanook tested waters for believing ds claim

VOTE: Andres

Pretty sure itā€™s Andres here just based on their opening to the day. Gtacc is wrong, but heā€™s going after one person as opposed to keeping his option open. Whereas Andres is playing it more how Iā€™d expect scum to, by keeping their options open and seeing where the wind blows.

So yeah, pretty much just gonna bet on it being Andres here.

Letā€™s see if DS left any clues as to where to go with this vote, and Iā€™ll make some comments here and there about what I see from the both of you.

So one of the first things that DS did in this game (in #14) is attack Gtacc, saying that Gtacc had mostly avoided giving real content by posting about meta in his first post. He did the same with Beeboy, saying he wasnā€™t genuine, and placing a vote there. I was also Scum read (but only slightly) and Nanook was given a null reading.

Gtacc followed in also criticizing Beeboy, but frankly so did everyone - Beeboyā€™s entrance was weak and unconvincing. Gtacc also made a comment about how they prefer to distance as Scum - that would be unlike what Iā€™ve seen you do this game, which is a bit more all over the place. Also, I did not pick this up the first time I read this post, but you were being cautious about giving the good Scum players Town reads - which is a positive point for you. Rich also had an early read of you as Town, for what itā€™s worth, but you didnā€™t return the favor in #24.

Nanook Scum read {Gtacc, Me, and MS} early in the game. Mostly MS though. As a side note, there was never much in the form of content from Nanook, which makes it hard to really make a convincing case either way. Given the format, I can understand why, but it leaves a lot of ambiguity.

DS tunneled Beeboy for a bit there, saying nothing about other players in #23.

Gtacc, you agreed with the slight Town lean on DS that Rich gave, and you Scum read Nanook based on content. Iā€™ve already expressed my opinion on this, but I can see where youā€™re coming from.

Iā€™ve been going in circles this game. From reading my #27 again, itā€™s mildly embarrassing.

@Gtacc, Rich came out swinging at you in #28, saying you had slipped as Scum. But he said the same thing about @Nanook, placing him even further down the list. Does that say anything to you?

#32 is what really should define this game. DS voted for Gtacc in that post, which Nanook already alluded to. Would a Mafia Goon vote the Godfather in this game? Itā€™s an interesting gambit. This is the perfect distancing strategy, and it was done when most people were leaning quite negatively on MS. Would I do it? No, I donā€™t think I would, unless the circumstances were just right. The risk/reward just isnā€™t there for me, unless you have some near certainty that it wonā€™t cost you the game. @Nanook, why are you so sure DS wouldnā€™t do it? If DS is as good a Scum as people seem to imply, you donā€™t think they could pull this off? Like I said, I wouldnā€™t do it, but maybe DS would.

As a side note, MS calling me a huge suck for Town reading Rich and Beeboy is definitely funny.

Day 2 circled mostly around DS/Rich, so Iā€™ll get back to it later but thereā€™s only valuable content in the first post I think. DS was skeptical of me very early there actually, saying that I was being hedgy. Needless to say I disagree, since you know, if I hadnā€™t voted among them two (Rich/MS) they both would have been lynched and we would have lost the game right there (hindsight is 20/20, but surely you have to make a choice there). DS also Town read Nanook in that post - and this also gives me pause because if youā€™re going for the win and youā€™re the Mafia Goon, it makes sense to give the Godfather a Town read there.

Iā€™ll keep going with some more thoughts next post, as I clearly ran out of space. I canā€™t say that Iā€™m set on where I want to go with this yet. Will keep reading.

Phase 3.2 Votes:

Andresmvb (1): Nanook

Didnā€™t Vote (2): GTacc, Andresmvb

PHASE 3.3 WILL END November 3, 2018 4:00 PM OR WHEN ALL POSTS ARE SUBMITTED.

Note: Andresā€™s post was over character. Letting it slide but please try to be careful. Weā€™ll get a built in character counter ASAP.

Im still leaning the way I did and i think I covered p much everything in my last post, and still leaning on Nanook being scum.

Nanook, why do you think I am town?

Scum gonna change their lean in this phase btw

Welp, looks like it might not matter whether I figured it out or not. Iā€™m not really gonna spend the time and energy I normally would convincing you, gtacc, in this situation, so if youā€™re town the gameā€™s pretty much on you at this point.

Andres, yeah, thereā€™s a chance DS was laying false trails in case he was caught, sure. But, I tend to think itā€™s more likely that he and gtacc just werenā€™t partners. If they are, Iā€™ll tip my hat to them cause theyā€™ll have earned the victory at that point. Not helping matters that youā€™re playing today exactly as scummy as possible, leaving both avenues open to jump into.

Also, after I announced my intention to vote Andres in my first post and gtacc didnā€™t put down an Andres vote for the win, Iā€™m having a tough time seeing him as scum. Holding my vote this turn just in case, but yeah, Iā€™m thinking itā€™s pretty much just Andres here.

If Iā€™m Scum, I vote for Nanook right here and hope for the win. Iā€™m not going to do that. I know Gtacc is inclined to vote for Nanook, and Nanook has been voting me repeatedly now hoping that Gtacc simply follows without providing much of a rationale (beyond the claim that DS wouldnā€™t vote for his Godfather buddy, which Iā€™m questioning). However, Iā€™m genuinely trying to get this right, and your conviction @Nanook that Iā€™m the Godfather is a red flag. Now, this is not how Iā€™ve seen you play Scum before, but that might just be a function of the setup. I have asked some questions, and so after reading your responses Iā€™ll place my final vote. But if Iā€™m ā€œleaving my options openā€, then I already know how the two of you are leaning and appeal directly to Gtacc to place a vote down on you @Nanook. So, if youā€™re Town, hopefully youā€™ve reconsidered your stance by now, but if you keep tunneling on me like this you arenā€™t really giving me much of a shot. I did think we were looking at things the same - you turning against me in this way makes it less likely that weā€™re the same alignment.

@Gtacc, Iā€™m looking at your analysis and itā€™s quite interesting that weā€™ve approached it a bit the same. Honestly, I expected the analysis throughout the game would be much more limited, and that the space constraints would make it harder, but I guess it has not been the case. Iā€™ve been abusing the limit a bit so that helps haha but, I picked up on the genuiness of your posting and initially put you in the Town pile - I havenā€™t been good with my reads at all this game but perhaps this read was good and I think itā€™s time I stick with it.

Iā€™m hoping I donā€™t screw this up.

Phase 3.3 Votes:

Didnā€™t Vote (3): GTacc, Nanook, Andresmvb

PHASE 3.4 WILL END November 4, 2018 5:00 PM OR WHEN ALL POSTS ARE SUBMITTED.

Second to last phase!

Idk nanook, if you are town that wants to win with me, you should try harder. If you are scum Im gonna hammer you anyways.

Idrk what to do at this point again

Yeah, if gtacc is scum and didnā€™t go for the win there, Iā€™ve gotta just tip my hat to him and congratulate him on a good game (withholding my vote one more time for paranoia, but unless gtacc comes in with an unexplained Andres vote Iā€™m still voting Andres).

Andres, thereā€™s no reason for you as scum to vote me and stick to it as you say, cause gtacc has been pushing my way but has clearly been holding off on voting. You obviously werenā€™t going to get a quicklynch of me, so you not trying for something that isnā€™t realistic isnā€™t really AI.

Gtacc, my dude, the right play for you here is just to vote Andres with me. If youā€™re scum, congratulations, youā€™ve fooled me. If youā€™re town, awesome, we win the game. Like, read Andres progressions and play today, it reads extremely scummy to meā€”thereā€™s basically two ways to play this kind of LYLO situation as scum, one is to go for the quicklynch (which nobody has done), the other is to try to set yourself up as the arbiter, not taking a side until you know which will win you the game. Andres is very much playing the ā€œarbiterā€ role, just sort of fence sitting and not making any kind of solid read. This is admittedly close to his style, but I still tend to think that the way heā€™s played is more scummy than town.

I think Iā€™d also point out that the fact that Iā€™ve been nakedly trying to get you to vote Andres all day when youā€™ve been consistently saying Iā€™m more likely scum rather than spend my energy trying to sway Andres off the fence doesnā€™t really make sense from a scumNanook POV and should probably be a pretty solid indicator of my alignment for you.

Also, like, look at how this day has broken downā€”youā€™re spending most of your energy trying to convince Andres that itā€™s me while I spend mine trying to show you that itā€™s andres, While Andres doesā€¦none of that. Usually in this sort of setup that means the fence sitter is scum. And sure, FMPOV you could be scum here, but I think if you are the way youā€™ve played it is really weird. I think the same should be true of me from you POV.

Okay, I think I tried my best to read through everything and itā€™s time to signal clearly where I stand.

VOTE: Nanook

@Gtacc, it looks like the game is in your hands. If you are the Scum, then very well played - that vote gambit certainly would have fooled me (and props to DS). Unless something dramatic happens in everybodyā€™s next post, I believe this is where Iā€™ll be at the end.

Also, @Nanook, I thought it was obvious why I wasnā€™t the Scum in this game. I mean, once DS CCā€™s Rich, I would have bussed immediately there as Scum to avoid any chance that I get revealed as the partner. Instead, I tried to extract more information there, and that (clearly) didnā€™t work. I think this is why this strategy of yours failed. But if Iā€™m wrong, Iā€™m sorry.