Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

it’s not an important read anyway

What are your important reads Erika?

later when I’m not at work. I wanna see if cheeky brings any spicy reads to the table as well.

Cheeky!!!

Ok so I skimmed the first 100-200ish posts where I strongly toweread both Erika and Skitter. Suspected Cats, potato guy and DS. Cats got better around day start, echoing thoughts similar to mine that there was a whole lot of waffle that didn’t seem necessary to sorting, like the series of interactions between Nanook and skitter.

When I shot to the day end I got confused. Can someone please explain to me what happened, why did the day end early and why were there no NKs? I know Nanook had something to do with it. I don’t think I’ll ever read the game in it’s entirety but I will skim ISOs when necessary. If people could point out important events or help summarise wtf is going on that would be greatly appreciated.

Hi Red good to see you!

Did you replace someone Red? I don’t remember seeing you early on.

Also how do I do like VCA on here?

I replaced Mantis

Nanook had or has a power that stops both the lynch and any night kills.
I am not clear if it was a one shot or not.

Oh ok. @Nanook is your power 1-shot and why did you choose to use it when you did?

@VCbot

Everyone accepted AD as a mason yesterday, why is everybody voting srceen?

I did not accept him as mason.
I think I beleive him, but question whether, with the role variation on him having to search for his partner, if we can accept both as confirmed town.

srceenplay has claimed several different roles but we don’t know if he is joking, trying to get a reaction or whatever.

His play is not town oriented if he is town, so he is one best sorted now.

I forgot AD n2ver confirmed that lol

Why townread skitter?

The shade

I feel like you are saying you know I town but want to use my play style to get me mislynched.

I’m saying that as a player who is not obvious town and not contributing to scum hunting you are the best option for the lynch.

If you think that means your style is lynchable, so be it.
I just find it hliarious that you said the same thing about DS.
But you don’t like it being turned back on you do you?