Srceenplay (4): Andres, DS, Nanook, catspurr
skitter30 (2): Riley Cake, Urist
Cheeky (1): Erika Furudo
Redflavor (1): skitter30
Andres (2): RedFlavor, Srceenplay

Not Voting (2): Cheeky, ActionDan

Deadline: October 30, 2018 4:00 AM

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Unless I missed an unvote, Clem voted Srceenplay before catspurr so its actually 4 on srceenplay

Also srceen is voting for andre atm

The above vote count has been fixed.

No comment, and read the eod and start of today.

…did screen claim the other mason? Where?

Also—did AD confirm, or is screen just doing his dumbass “I’m gonna claim whatever role’s being talked about right now” thing

2 Likes

I think this is a mason claim cuz its right after AD’s I found my partner post?

AD, are there any reason for you and your partner to not out?

@ActionDan im gonna tag you for this one

No screen is voting me

Oh shit mb MS lol

AD should c/d if srceen is his partner

i don’t really know if you were like trying to be rude or anything

but it felt kinda like shade to describe him that way without saying whether or not you thougth his play this game matched that description

and then to basically say that you don’t have a firm read on him either way

and paranoia-lynching someone on day2 that you don’t appear to be scumreading is a good idea because … ?

and explain how this is different than policy?

1. my intial reaction to reading it was that the suggestion felt very, very wrong, which is why i voted her over it. it felt like she didn’t believe they were masons (ie she thougth they were neighbors; i can see scum who believed they were neighbors suggesting such a thing) and was looking for lynches to push. i stopped pushing her over it because it was really just one bad post and she stopped pushing them

2. ye that’s partly why i was kinda getting annoyed that you were describing me as tunneled. i could become tunneled, but i don’t think i have been this game

3. i didn’t want to test it because if it was real i didn’t want to start day2 without flips (like we did in the end). ie i didn’t want to test it then, not that i didn’t want to test it at all. overnight thinking about it i felt that being able to save himself from a lynch is a more scummy role, and that losing an nk for a night is not such a bad exchange for being able to stop a lynch (like, say, in the context of scum!him being up for the lynch). despite that, i think the way he used it was townie

4. eh maybe this is another instance of us using the same word to mean different things. i took it to mean kinda like oppurtunistic + sneaky + conniving. and since she wasn’t commiting to a read and wasn’t really like actively describing his play as scummy it felt just like she was broadly throwing shade and like warning people not to trust him if that makes sense.
    i kinda think all of them are low-key scummy for doing that actually, but she’s been more scummy than the rest of them independantly imo, and that was like a straw-that-broke-the-camels-back type of thing

you’ve been prodging the entire game

it’s one of the things that’s bothering me about cats actually

one thing i noticed in ds9 is that she was very wishy-washy about committing to reads and always left herself room to backtrack (saying things like ‘i think X could be town but i can’t be sure, it’s possible they’re scum’ or whatever), and she’s doing the same thing here

UNVOTE: