Welp gg i guess.
Go town.

Ego.

VOTE: Andres

F

1 Like

why not?

Reasons? Or just cause

hijinx aside, i should actually say that the guy who picked Shizuo should really not target me.

skitter is very obviously scum.
VOTE: skitter30
i would understand thinking that mantis’s vote is a bit sketchy since people don’t claim scum, but skitter didn’t vote until it was clear that someone else (DS in #25) found the vote scummy. Such opportunism, much scum, w0w

dunno how you got that her vote looked genuine. she literally waited to vote until someone else agreed with her.

Well if anything his claim is nai. But I wanted to push on it

i’m the only person who’s voted mantis all game; i’m not entirely sure how you can characterize my vote as ‘opportunistic’

if i cared about making sure my vote looked safe/acceptable i would’ve waited until someone else voted there

I think Andres meant genuine as a “he’s not RVSing his vote” but I dunno. I don’t think anyone looks obviously anything at this point though I’d hazard a guess mantis is town

oh right you only waited until DS agreed that mantis’s vote is scummy. you’re right, clearly it CANNOT be opportunistic since there were no other votes! If DS had voted, that would have been an entirely different scenario. my bad!!
UNVOTE: skitter30

if anything his claim is slightly scummy since DS seems like the kind of cheeky fellow who’d claim scum as scum.

oh and obviously this is a joke, skitter is still scum.
VOTE: skitter30

@ Andres
Did you mean Skitters vote looks like not RVS as ActionDan suggests?
Mantis seemed to be half serious about another players joke vote,
We do analys everything including peoples opening posts.

I guess pushing against mantis so early for her vote is a way to get the game rolling.
But everyone from Urist to Skitter are reading a lot into very little.

1 Like

ok

i take opportunistic to mean ‘joining an established wagon with little reasoning or explanation’

which is apparently a definition you take exception to

i think that mantis taking DS’s claim semi-seriously and pushing him for it is kinda scummy given that i thought it was fairly obvious that it was a joke (also not sure that scum would literally claim scum in their opening post?)