Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

I’m not sure yet!

Sample Role PM has been added to the opening posts. Some bug regarding the animated image, and I am asking Elli about it.

Are you guys able to see the gif? Elli fixed it.

Yes.

i thought it was pretty apparent that it wasn’t meant to be serious

and i guess i was a little surprised that you voted him over that and that you kinda seriously seem to be expecting him to followup in post 19

Yeah idk the vote there looks bad.

VOTE: mantis

Hey guys. Won’t have time to play as much as I normally do this game, but I should be able to contribute at least some most days. I like that Skitter seems to be trying to get somewhere, but I don’t think that tree will bear fruit.

DS, for crying out loud, please get rid of the gif profile pic, it’s killing me man.

Gifs 4ever

Hey Cats!

I was going to make a joke about you potentially being an ebil Cats and me hoping we were on the same side, but you know how that turned out last time. So I’ll just stick to saying that it’s good to see you, hope it’s a good one.

However, if you are an ebil Cats, do let me know so I can vote to lynch you :slight_smile:

Also, Nanook is Town. I’m calling it now.

He didn’t swear at, curse at or say anything obnoxious in his first post.
I read it and thought, Hey He is town for once. :grinning:

We should never lynch anyone who has played the game the flavor is based on.

One wolf in Cats/Andres tmi’ing

1 Like

My passion for finding the scum this game will burn hotter than a sun as hot or about as hot as a K3. Which is to say, not very hot

VOTE: Nanook

noms on @DS
HEY DS!!! WHY DO YA THINK THAT VOTE WAS BADSIES?

I COUNTERCLAIM

my role

I AM SUPER SONICO, CAT LOVER. HERE IS PROOF:

SEE I TOOK THAT VIDEO OF THAT CAT MYSELF, THAT IS HOW MUCH I LOVE CATS
IF YOU STILL DOUBT THEN PLEASE CAST YOUR EYES UPON THIS BEAUTIFUL SCARF I MADE FOR A FRIEND

OR JUST LOOK AT THIS JAILBREAK THAT I PERMITTED BECAUSE I JUST LOVE CATS

OOPS HOW DID THIS ONE GET IN HERE, THIS IS FROM MY PERSONAL STASH AND A BIT NSFW SORRY

ALL THIS SHOULD PROOF THAT I AM SUPER SONICO, PLEASE LYNCH THE FAKECLAIMER THANK YOU

Is that so? We’ll see about that.

VOTE: Urist

Vote Count 1.1

Urist (10): Metal Sonic
Neymar (1): Riley Cake
DS (1): Mantis
skitter30 (1): Andres
Mantis (1): skitter30,
Nanook (1): ActionDan,

Not Voting (7): Urist, Neymar, Srceenplay, DS, Nanook, Erika Furudo, catspurr

Deadline: October 25, 2018 4:00 AM

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Urist has been lynched! He flipped:

Urist

Dear Urist,

You are Evil Potato King!

Your plans to conquer Mafia451 in 5 Player Vengeful were thwarted… twice!.. by those dastardly tomatoes and a pesky bear named Tibbers. But, you will have your revenge! Seriously, that bear is on fire… how isn’t it dead yet…??

Abilities:
Potato Army (Passive): redacted

You win when all the Tomatoes are dead, and when the Potatoes are equal to, or more than, half of the fresh produce sold in groceries.

1 Like

He did complain about DS’ gif for profile pic though! Haha but yeah I saw that and immediately thought that I wouldn’t have to worry about going against him.

What do you make of the early push on Mantis? Skitter’s vote seems like the only genuine vote thus far.