Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

it wasn’t an rvs vote

i think that to get the game out of rvs it helps to read a lot into very little in order to generate content

what do you think about mantis?

Tis true

I agree. Which makes the vote not so sketchy as you say. But it’s not set in stone.

Before I answer I just want to point out an opportunitiic vote can be taking to opportunity to ‘Park’ a vote.

I’ve seen nothing alignment idicative or out of character from Mantis.

Why wouldn’t they? If anything I would think more nai than either scummy or towny though

eh that’s a fair definition too, but i don’t think i’m parking a vote rn

don’t really feel like scum would want to call attention to themselves that way so fast

I did not say you were. But your definition left it out.

i guess cuz that’s not the first thing that i think of when i think of an opportunistic vote; when i call a vote opportunistic i usually mean joining a wagon for bad/little/non-existent reasoning because a wagon happens to be happening

but fair enough

yeah opportunistic is a regular ol’ english word, it doesn’t have a set definition in mafia.

what i don’t understand is why mantis would be scummy if she just didn’t get the joke that DS was making. irl mantis doesn’t laugh at most of my reliably hilarious jokes so it wouldn’t surprise me to learn that this joke went over her head as well.

I find mantis and skits townie

Yeah that’s precisely what I meant. That it wasn’t an RVS vote. Maybe I should have used the word “real” or something.

Skitter does not strike me as Scum for that push, though it was probably ill advised and I’ll tell you why - in the game that we played where Skitter had to be replaced, she was extremely careful to explain her reasoning and seemed to try really hard to look Town. Here, there’s no such attention to how it looks. It’s a different approach. Now, is it Towny? I don’t know.

I agree. But you gotta start somewhere no? The game does seem to be moving I’ll say that.

Look at all the discussion that has come from my one very ridiculous post

1 Like

It’s just bad because why would someone actually claim mafia? The “would you like to reconfirm” bit after the vote is also weird, but off of tone I don’t think Mantis is inherently mafia. I think players who avoided discussion about that whole back and forth between everyone is where I would lynch

1 Like

Could you explain this?

maybe, maybe not

it felt like she was making a very surface level push (he claimed scum so i’ll vote him!) without actually thinking about the context - like i kinda doubt that scum really just blase-ly claims scum like that in their opening post