Dengeki Bunko UCanPick [TOWN + SURVIVOR WIN]

Then you’d better execute the shit out of Andres and AD tomorrow.

i mean that’s what i’m getting at; i’m not sure why town!him reacts this way

presumably if anyone is dying tonight it’s me
if i die they’re clear
if i don’t i’ll be around tomorrow to sort through it

i don’t think no-lynching accomplishes anything

Like, if I thought any of you would have the fortitude to stick to lynching Andres and AD when their NK is blocked, I wouldn’t really be fighting my lynch that hard, cause objectively it does make sense to clear the POE pool. But I have zero faith you won’t let him wriggle out.

It makes sure that there’s someone around to nail them to the wall if you block their kill, and make sure they can’t weasel their way out.

It also helps everyone else psychologically to lynch the mason claim knowing that it isn’t LYLO yet.

if i’m alive tomorrow i’ll sort through it then
i don’t really see much point in worrying about it now if they might be clear overnight

The first point here is the obviously more important one.

And that’s why we’re going to lose, because they’re going to throw every obfuscation and distraction and excuse out there, and they’ll weasel their way into a win because town couldn’t get it’s shit together and actually pay attention to how blatantly scummy Andres is being.

i’m paying attention to it (remember the conversation i just had with him?)
i don’t see a reason to go down that path today

and this basically sounds like you trying to stay alive anohter day to push them

Like, you wanna lynch scum today, then Andres is the lynch. You wanna dick around and probably lose, fine. I’m saying I told you so in the AAR.

Especially since we could’ve had them incriminated today already, if you’d JKed properly last night! So many I told you so’s.

Think about it. If I’m Scum with AD, and we’re both being JK’ed, one of us would have brought up the potential for there not being an NK much earlier, and how that doesn’t necessarily mean that we’re Scum. Never crossed my mind until Urist brought it up. Now, it’s rather obvious that this is something that could happen in this game if we’re actually Scum, and it’s an entirely reasonable conclusion. But I didn’t bring it up. AD didn’t bring it up. We weren’t worried about it. Why is it raising alarm bells in my head? Because it seems like an interesting narrative to push when the Night hasn’t happened yet. That’s mostly it - it seems odd that there’s not even an attempt at waiting out the strategy. But again, Urist is right - if we’re actually not the Scum, then the likelihood that there’s not an NK is rather low. It’ll confirm us both, but you’re likely to get there anyway with time and Town would probably be in a better position for it. So, it’s whatever. Let’s see it play out.

It probably sounds that way cause it is that way, lol. I dunno how much clearer I can be that I’m really sure Andres is scum, and I’m just as sure that if I’m not alive to make sure it happens he won’t get lynched and will slip through with a win cause town can’t get their act together.

This post is a bunch of gibberish, fwiw.

i mean you also were really confident that gtacc was scum yesterday so … not sure why i should think your judgement is better than mine rn

But, like, why? Lay it out. I’m explaining where I’m coming from. You can too.

Okay, back up. So say you lynch me. I’ll flip Town, because you know, that’s what I am. But whatever. Then what? What have you accomplished?

What’s the follow through? What should happen next?

Ah, it’s a fortitude argument! Town can’t do it if I’m not around! They’ll weasel out of it!

I’ll say it now - if you flip Town, and we are both JK’ed, and there’s no NK, then sure, you can lynch me. Like I said, at that stage, I’m probably not much use. And that’ll confirm AD as Town, and we’ll have a good Town player further down the line that can steer the ship, who has a good sense for analyzing roles. I’m not, and so I don’t see myself as being all that helpful.

Fair, and I’m honestly still not sure where I went wrong there.

I know andres a lot better than gtacc, and I’m going to venture to say that I know him better than you do?